5 Skills of Fixing CNC Engraving Material
How to fasten CNC engraving material?
We can study from the following techniques.
1. First protect carved materials:
1) During processing, there is often dislocation of the engraved material; maybe you are also very worried to tell customers that their work pieces are damaged while working. To avoid these problems, we could try the followed instructions:
2) Check if the plier or chuck you select is proper; Meanwhile, the clamp wear will also result in work piece mismatch. If clamp or chuck too tight, it would cause engraving materials pop-up at the moments of endmill tool bit touching machined materials.
2. To those processed pieces of irregular shape, on the surface it looks like the items have been fixed very solidly, but they shake back and forth when received Downforce. At this time you could put some scrap materials under the working pieces to increase the friction, besides keep the workpiece original own packing.
As usual, even if the work body is uneven irregularly shaped, its out packaging maybe very regular, combined with a small belt, it will be very easy to be fastened. Or use cnc tools to fix the level place, throw away abnormal parts.
3. If machining materials get very big Downforce, you could consider to use V groove router bits. If cutting bits receive too large strength while moving during engraving cutting, the side force will make worked material move. If apply unsuitable cnc router tools, it happens too.
4. Because cnc engraver tool is often configured with multi-functional tongs or chuck, while they are made of iron, therefore it is easy to damage carving materials or let it slip during machining process. Then selecting some rubber hats or rubber tubes could help a lot.
5. For plastic pattern relief carving, you could stick adhesive tape on the back of processed workpiece, then spray liquid glue on the side of the tape; afterwards, paste it on an unwanted surface, so could avoid leaving hard-clean surface because of using double-side glue.
Because stick adhesive tape is very easy to be stripped and clean. Use specialized strap with engrave pattern (its one side is with higher stickiness than the other side); so we can move or change cnc engraving material at randomly.
Related Articles -
cnc engraving material, cnc router tools, carving materials, router bits, cnc machine tools,