Writing a good article for your own website has its own rewards. Firstly, only you know best what kind of content you want. Secondly, it costs no money at all. You can learn to write a good article by following the given 10 tips: |
1) Choosing the Topic Choose a topic that excites you. Writing on a topic that you have strong opinions about is likely to inject energy into your article. Ideas can be found from various online and print sources, or simply by thinking about your audience's interests.
2) Planning Before Penning Good writers prepare a logical structure of the article before beginning to write. They organize their ideas, beginning with general ideas and then moving to specific facts. It is also essential that you prioritize your ideas and focus on the most relevant ones.
3) Writing With the structure before you begin by fleshing out the main ideas. Avoid thinking critically or making corrections while writing. Simply let the thoughts flow on paper. Express yourself persuasively and interestingly. A good introduction is essential to create reader interest.
4) Adding Value An article is effective if the reader feels that it was time well spent. It adds to the knowledge of the reader or satisfies some important need. Instead of satisfying your need to express, focus on the reader's need for information and present it in the most convenient way.
5) Originality Make your article a reflection of your personality by adopting a personal informal style. Including personal experiences in your article will help the reader appreciate you as a human being.
6) Conciseness Online readers can skip your article in no time. To keep them engaged, keep your article short and to the point, without of course compromising on the purpose of the article.
7) Avoiding Wordiness Online writing has to be goal-oriented and brief. Wordiness can compromise both. Hence, state your points clearly without padding them too much in verbosity.
8) Precision Remember that the reader is there for a purpose which is not to admire your verbiage. Perhaps they want to learn how to replace a flat tire or grow herbs in the garden. Include specific and clear information in your articles to make a real difference to the reader.
9) Revising The first draft is never perfect and can be improved. The best way to improve it is to keep it in a drawer for a day or two and go over it with a fresh eye. Go through it once to improve the wording, sentence structure and to correct factual errors. Go through it another time for punctuation, formatting and grammatical errors until your article is perfect.
10) Professionalism Avoid shoddiness by adding an appropriate caption when writing a good article. Bibliographic information also makes your article credible.
If you’re still having problem in writing good articles for your website, there is a simple word that will help you do just that. This business concept is still selling like crazy online and basically it’s like a running tap that you can’t turn off…even if you want to.Check out this simple word here and find out why you’re still struggling to make money online.
Related Articles -
good article, logical structure, originality, adding value, conciseness, wordiness, precision, professionalism, bibliographic,