Build your dream home in a beautiful location surrounded by greenery with the help of USDA home loans. There’s no need to worry if you have a bad credit score or a lack of savings. With the help of this program you can get guaranteed full financing along with financing to buy the plot. No down payment is required either! Let’s look at USDA Home Loans in San Antonio and USDA Home Loans in Georgia to buy your first home in Southern USA. |
What is a USDA Home Loan?
The United States Department of Agriculture offers this rural home loan program to promote home ownership in less populated regions. Along with low costs of buying a home in rural and suburban areas it offers low mortgage rates. This helps low to moderate income families become property owners. Don’t let the word ‘rural’ fool you. It applies to 97% of USA settled by 109 million people and occupation has nothing to do with it.
Why Look for a Home in San Antonio, Texas?
San Antonio is the second most populated city in Texas, and the seventh most populated in the United States. It is one of the fastest growing big cities in the country with a 16% increase in population since 2000. The city has excellent job prospects, educational opportunities and business environment with six Fortune 500 companies located here. The cost of living is 14% below the national average. It is also lower than other big cities in Texas like Austin or Dallas. You can find beautiful scenery, delightful food and access to advanced healthcare too. The city is forward-thinking and diverse with a large Hispanic population. Buy your own home and settle down with the help of USDA Home Loans in San Antonio.
Planning to Get Your Own Property in Georgia?
Georgia is the eighth most populated state in US with over 90,000 people moving to the major-metropolitan area of Atlanta per year. If you’re not a big fan of busy fast-paced cities, Georgia also has a large reserve of natural beauty. Its national and state parks are home to numerous species of flora and fauna. To take advantage of its high quality of life, low cost of living and business-friendly environment, apply for USDA Home Loans in Georgia. The state is home to eighteen Fortune 500 companies with high paying jobs in the fields of medicine and computer science. Eligibility for Rural Home Loans
• The property you’re looking for must be located within a USDA eligible area.
• The total income of your family must be 115% of the region’s median income or less. The median household income for San Antonio is $36,214. The average income limit for a family of 1-4 in Georgia is $74,750. • You must be a citizen of the United States, an US non-citizen national or a qualified alien to be eligible for the loan.
• Your credit score should be 640 or above. Otherwise you may qualify by proving that your credit was affected by temporary situations or those outside your control.
• You need to occupy the property as your primary residence.
• You must show a 2-year history of dependable employment.
Make zero down payment, get 100% financing and mortgage premium as low as 0.30%. Find the perfect home for yourself with the help of USDA Home Loans San Antonio and USDA Home Loans Georgia .
Related Articles -
USDA Home Loans San Antonio, USDA Home Loans Georgia,