At some point in a man’s life, he may find it difficult to summon or maintain an engorged member. Like the Boogie Man and Jeepers Creepers, this thought can sit in the dark recesses of a man’s mind causing worry and anxiety. Once it happens, a thousand warning lights go off. However, take a breath and relax. For many men, this happens on occasion and is not a cause for serious concern. For men who have difficulty getting or maintaining an engorged member 25% of the time or more, it may be a warning flag that there’s a medical condition which needs attention. Here are a few common causes of weak members or a desensitized male organ. |
1) Stress and Anxiety – If a man finds himself worrying about work, money, family, or any other host of distractors, it can take a toll on the member and make it difficult to perform. Fear of not pleasing a partner can also make it shirk from standing at attention. The best course of action to getting firmness back is to find a way to relieve stress and anxiety be that talking to someone, meditation, boxing, or any way to let off steam and worry.
2) Obesity – A little too much around the middle can cause a restriction in blood flow to the male organ, resulting in weak or non-existent excitement. While a little blue tablet is an immediate fix, healthier lifestyle choices such as a balanced diet and regular movement will help trim the body and reinvigorate genital blood flow resulting is strong manhood.
3) Neuropathy due to Illness – Neuropathy is a condition that arises from damaged nerves which can then lead to weak reception. Several factors can cause neuropathy, such as poor blood circulation, weight, and other vascular issues. Diseases and medical issues which include a potentially male organ-altering effect include but are not limited to:
- Heart Disease - Diabetes - Multiple Sclerosis - Parkinson’s Disease - Peyronie’s Disease - Liver Disease - Kidney Disease - Treatment for Prostate Issues and Disease
4) Antidepressants – It’s an unfortunate fact that some medications used to treat depression would rob a man of his ability to produce physical excitement. A man who doesn’t want to make the choice between intimacy and mental wellness should contact his prescribing doctor for a consultation and to weigh his options. 5) Tablet or Alcohol Addiction – When it’s more than just a case of whiskey dick, there may be an issue. Abusing tablet and alcohols can have a negative impact on the mysterious male organ and his inner workings. First and foremost, seek help for the abuse. After a period of detox, they may return to normal. If not, see a physician for help.
Tips for Strengthening Weak Results of Sensual Excitement
There’s no weight machine in the gym to help strengthen a member, but there are other things a man can do to reinvigorate a droopy member. Some things are simple, no-brainers such as get plenty of rest, drink less or no alcohol, quit smoking, exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and find ways to reduce stress in a positive way. It’s also vitally important to keep intimate communication open with a partner and fully disclose issues and feelings so they can be dealt with and growth (of the emotional and genital kind) can occur.
A regimented hygiene habit also keeps the member strong. Cleanse the genitals gently and thoroughly with gentle cleansers and warm water. After clean and dry, apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (most experts recommend Man 1 Man Oil) post-shower. Daily use of a crème like this results in a smooth and strong member. Be sure to find a crème that includes member strengthening ingredients such as L-Arginine which helps increase blood flow and helps to create and maintain firm manhood. L-Carnitine is another ingredient which will help prevent nerve damage. Wrap them up in a natural base like Shea butter and there’s a recipe for a reinvigorating and moisturizing daily treat for the member.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
weak members, blood flow to the male organ, male organ health creme,