It happens every hour of every day. Men turn down sensual advances because they’re feeling bloated, tired, and just not in the mood due to a food decision. Whether it was an avalanche of cookie dough ice cream or 45 buffalo wings during the big game, the wrong foods can completely smash drive. However, there are plenty of foods that do the opposite. In some way or another, they make a man feel and perform like Don Juan. For men who want a healthy member and a healthy intimate life, look no further than adding these superfoods from the healthy member diet. |
The Manhood Diet: Drive Boosters
Let’s start where it all begins – the drive! There are several foods that keep drive running on high. Here’s a few favorites, some may surprise you:
- Broccoli – These tree-like crucifers contain high levels of vitamin C which increases drive.
- Avocados – The trendiest fruit-vegetable-whatever comes with a healthy serving of folic acid and vitamin B6 which give men energy. B6 also regulates prolactin which is like kerosene on the sensual fire.
- Brussel Sprouts – The much-maligned veggie is an unassuming drive stoker. They contain a compound called indole-3-carbinol which reduces estrogen and boosts androgen. The best thing? They have immediate affect after being eaten.
- Raspberries – Black or red, it doesn’t matter, both contain phytochemicals which get a man in the mood.
- Oysters – Known the world ‘round as a popular aphrodisiac, it boosts drive due to their high zinc content. Not everyone is down with the smell/taste/look of them raw so they can be cooked or swapped for cashews which also contain high levels of zinc.
The Manhood Diet: Hardness Enhancers
Looking for a stronger soldier? Add some of these foods to the daily mix to get him upright and hard.
- Bananas – It’s the most phallic of the fruits, but that’s not all. First, they provide bromelain, an enzyme that thins the blood and increases androgen. Then they give a one-two punch with potassium, which helps blood circulate and “summons” the soldier.
- Garlic and Onions – While they can kill the mood if a breath mint doesn’t follow, these two are full of allicin. It thins the blood, relaxes the arteries, and improves circulation of blood to the member.
- Beets – High in nitrates, beets are excellent vasodilators, which open up the blood vessels and stimulates blood flow.
- Peanuts – A favorite snack at baseball games and steakhouses waiting areas are hardness energizers. They contain the amino acid I-arginine, which helps relax and expand blood vessels, increasing blood flow. This next part is pretty cool; once l-arginine is consumed, the body converts it into nitric oxide, a major compound in Male performance enhancers. The plain peanut will save on those $5 per tablet helpers.
The Manhood Diet: Performance Prowess
Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. These are foods not to be missed for a more pleasurable intimate session.
- Celery – It’s the veggie everyone knows has sensual prowess. The strong smell that emits from celery actually derives from two steroids called androsterone and androstanol. When eaten, the aroma attracts partners and puts them in the mood. Like peanuts above, it also contains l-arginine and offers all its benefits.
- Figs – These wrinkly little guys increase pheromone secretion, attracting partners from all around!
- Chilies – Of course they bring the heat! Capsaicin, the chemical in chilies, raise heart rate and excite the nerves. They also release endorphins and dopamine which heighten intimacy.
- Chicken – This highly-eaten protein source has vitamin B-3 which increases blood flow to the skin and mucous membranes, making intense points more intense. More chicken enchiladas, please!
- Greek Yogurt – This breakfast go-to is high in potassium, which regulates sodium in the body preventing bloating and boosting circulation. This leads to hardness longevity and increased sensual stamina.
The Manhood Diet: Apply Vitamins on the Outside too!
In addition to eating the right foods, men can increase their sensual prowess by adding some vitamin and nutrients to the male organ directly. Men who want to take that extra step to keep their members ready for action anytime choose to use a specially formulated genital health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). With vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, a member gets everything it needs to stay happy, hard, and healthy for years to come. Add in extras like L-Carnitine and L-Arginine in a Shea butter base, a man is sure to have a healthy member and intimate life!
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood diet, healthy member, genital health creme,