According to researchers, the number of visually impaired people in the world is increasing really fast. When we say visually impaired it doesn’t refer only to the blind. It also covers those who are already suffering from various eye problems. |
This rate can already be alarming. What’s more alarming is the fact that the age of those who have impaired vision is becoming younger. Children as young as 7 already experience visual impariemnt. This has caused many to draw attention to finding methods to improve vision naturally.
The most important thing to do is prevention. So you have to be careful in using your eyes and make sure that they stay healthy. Here are some eye care tips for you:
• Eat healthy-fruits and vegetables especially those packed with beta carotene and vitamin a are perfect for keeping your eyes healthy.
• Don’t strain your eyes-don’t read for long hours or stay in front of your monitor for a long time. This will strain your eyes and cause damage. If you have to read or work on your pc try to take short breaks every hour just to relax your eyes a bit.
• Wear protection-protect your eyes from uv rays or glaring lights by wearing sun glasses or even just anti-glare lenses.
These are just some of the things you can do in order to avoid visual impairment and laser vision correction surgery. But in case some damage has already been done, you can try some natural ways to help improve your vision. Here are some of the things you can do:
• Blink-yes as basic as it may sound blinking can really help improve your vision. Think of your eyes as a computer being refreshed. If you blink it’s like you clicked the refresh button of the pc.
• Hand patch-this simply means you have to use your hands as an eye patch. Close your eyes for a while after using it for a long time. Then try to cover your eyes with your palms. The warmth of your hands will soothe and relax your eyes.
But don’t just do these methods on how to improve vision naturally without consulting a doctor. It is best to have your eyes checked every year. This is really for people who have already experienced visual impairment. Be sure to ask your doctor first before using certain products or doing some exercises.
The article provides tips on how to take care of the eyes. To know more about eyesight and how to improve it naturally, visit here: Laser vision correction surgery
Related Articles -
Laser Vision, Eyes Vision, Health, Fitness,