Blisters or wounds in the mouth are very common amongst people. Despite this fact, that condition isn’t dangerous but when you have blisters in the mouth it is very irritating and your abilities to talk and eat are connected with pain. When you have blisters in the mouth they can be of small amount placed in the soft tissues in the cheek or you can have one blister on your tongue. In any case, you feel pain whn you are eating and talking. |
When you have blisters in the mouth, it is not only painful but very unpleasant too. Meanwhile you can take several measurements that you can follow and they will make blisters in the mouth go away:
- Gargle and wash the mouth with water, which contains zinc. You can break the capsule of the zinc in water and wash your mouth with this water. Actual treatment with zinc helps this condition. - Drink juice from aloe Vera on empty stomach. Aloe Vera juice is lubricating and creates defensive surface for the blisters. Despite this, it is also very cool and it helps for treatment for the mucous membrane.
- Drink juice from roses. In case that the blisters are caused of body heating, the rose juice or dish will surely help. The rose also helps for cooling the body.
- If you have shortage of B complex (or zinc and iron) in the body that can cause the easy infection responsible for blisters. However, is you take vitamin B for a long time then that will prevent the appearance of blisters.
- Washing of the mouth with Indian lilac water will disinfect the mouth without causing burning. With the same effect you can wash the mouth with haldi boiled and cooled in water that will have antiseptic action.
- Use towel filled with cooled water and salt and you treat softly the blisters by pressing them as many times as you can during the day.
- Garlic also is very effective disinfection method. Put garlic on the blisters as many times as you can.
- Aperient in little amounts can help too, especially if the blisters are caused by increasing the toxins in the stomach. In case that the blisters are caused from toxins of the stomach the aperient will work in the next 24 hours.
- Avoid any stress situations. The blisters in the mouth are tightly bounded with stress and weak immune system. Avoid the stress and traumatic situations.
- Avoid food or drinks that might make your blisters worse. This includes foods that are spicy and sour. For example, citric fruits or juices, crispy foods like chips or too hot foods. The use of alcohol or caffeine can also irritate your blisters.
The word for blisters in the mouth in Danish is Råd mod blister. If you would like to learn more about treating them and find a really valuable resource on that subject, you should visit this website. Don't let the Danish language bother you, since you can use Google Translator to translate the website. Here you will be able to read about some of the common mouth diseases.
Related Articles -
blisters, mouth, mouth blisters, prevent, treat, teeth, health, dental care, oral hygiene, mouth diseases,