LED signage is a common tool for advertising and visual communication. Many businesses are replacing their traditional billboards and copy boards with digital displays and signboards. Over the years, they have found popularity not just among large organizations but also small and medium business as an effective advertising tool. The gaining popularity of LED signs can also be accredited to the advancements in technology. Have you been wondering if you need LED signage for your business? Read on to understand the important aspects of these electronic tools. |
Advantages of an LED Sign Among the many advantages of LED signage and displays, the one that makes them stand out from their traditional counterparts is the visibility they provide to a business. Bright displays catch propective customers’ attention. They also provide a convenient and hassle-free mode of communication unlike traditional billboards that require additional manpower to change the message to be communicated.
LED signs are a great way to make your business stand out as they can be used to make any commercial activity recognizable from a distance irrespective of the time of the day (or night). Mutli-line LED signs also allow you to change the message any number of times you want. What’s more, they need limited space to be visible over a greater distance whereas a traditional sign has to be extremely large to be visible from a distance.
Different Types of LED Sign Installations While there are many types of LED signboards and displays available in the market, it is their installation that can make the world of a difference. Based on your needs, you can choose one of these three types of installations for maximum effectiveness of your LED signage.
1. Independent installation: Ideal for streets, squares, and highways, independently installed LED signs are framed in a structure that’s fixed to the ground. They can be decorated or painted to blend with their surroundings.
2. Indoor installation: This installation is Ideal for cinemas, shopping malls, and show rooms. For an indoor installation, the LED displays can be either placed on walls or kept in a standing position.
3. Building installation: This includes installing variable message signs on roofs, parapets, and building facades. This installation is usually done keeping the LED signage parallel or perpendicular to the face of a building.
How Your LED Signage Can Add Value to Your Business An LED display can increase your business’ visibility and contribute to your success as long as you keep the following key criteria in mind.
1. Location of your LED signage Before you buy LED signboards, review your location and the traffic around your business. These would affect the type, size, pixel pitch, and other features of the sign you should buy. For an outdoor sign, the ideal location is one where it is right in front of your prospective customers and big enough to be visible to them even if they’re far away.
2. Advertising media For targetting the right audience, choosing the right message is as important as deciding how to show it. Based on the message you want to convey to your viewers, you can choose either a single-colour or a full-colour LED signage in an appropriate size with the right pixel pitch.
3. Local permits and regulations To make your LED signage and displays a great investment for your business, be aware of the laws and permits that regulate the use of LED signs. Check the laws before purchasing the displays as there are different rules that apply in residential areas and commercial areas.
From communicating your business message in a more efficient way to influencing your prospective customers’ buying decisions, using LED signage has immense benefits. Understand your needs and keep local regulations in mind before you consider investing in LED signage for your business.
About Author I am a Digital Marketing expert with over 9 year’s experience of handling online business portals of different companies. I am very passionate about helping clients reach out to their customers through the ‘World Wide Web’ and meet client targets. I have worked for clients from various sectors including e-Commerce, Cosmetic Clinics, Real Estate, Insurance, Hospitals etc. Off late I has taken up content writing to help create more meaningful content for my clients.
Apart from work, I am passionate about cars and sports bikes and love travelling whenever I get time. I am a go-to guy for any automobile related queries.
Related Articles -
LED Signage, LED Signs, LED Sign boards,