The future of online marketing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)is becoming more and more evident by the year. As long as there is business in the web, digital marketing with SEO will always be here to stay. There is a segment of online marketers who predicts that SEO is slowly becoming obsolete because the trends and search engines are turning their heads towards social media relevant pages. I say it will never become obsolete. SEOwill naturally evolve like any organic or digital matter. get more information right here SEO HyderabadOnline Marketing and SEO are pointing towards some familiar patterns as we approach 2014. The following are observable trends in SEO in 2014: |
1. TREND RATINGS – There has been some strong indications that trend ratings may no longer be as relevant by 2014 in SEO. Pages with high ratings are flooded website clients especially with infomercial ads. The eventual saturation of insignificant ads will also inadvertently saturate the social relevancy of the site being rated.
2. MARKETERS SATURATION – There is a significant surge in the population of online marketers in the coming years. More online marketing will lead to more new techniques and competition. The exponential input to boost site relevance rating may turn the tables for those who will invest in more man power and man hours.
3. INFOGRAPHICS – Some may consider infographics (digitally graphic ads)as a dying trade in digital marketingbut actually it has also evolved into a more socially relevant media. It is human nature that the first sense faculty is visual, it is for this reason that visual link baits are often seen in infographics to establish active linkages to significant sites. What attracts the visual attracts everything that is why Infographics will always be here to stay.
4. SOCIAL INCLINATION – The social media is becoming more and more popular by the day, that it is the wave of the future in 2014. All algorithm and ratings would most likely incorporate social relevance and social behavior as one of its parameters during scoring.
5. EVOLVING SEARCH ENGINES – As the trend evolves in SEOand so does the search engines. Search engines like Google has adopted several mechanisms in the past to screen and rate site relevance by introducing third party programs to screen the sites for legitimate link traffic, the popular example of which is the Penguin. What we know are the more popular ones, but it is also possible that more are made but are never announced for security reasons. It is expected therefore, that more third party programs for screening will be instituted in the near future
6. WEB MOBILE –One of the trends in online marketing is the evident mass production of mobile devices like smart phones, tablet, I-pad etc. The accessibility to mobile internet through these gadgets has rapidly becoming a fad. The Linkages generated from these gadgets has become a significant source of online traffic. Faster and newer connectivity like 4G LTE and Cloud connectivity will boost the statistics eventually by 2014.
7. LOCALIZATION – Localization is the eminent tendency of the individual to search resources within in the local bounds of interest, knowledge and community. Whereas the internet has shrunk the worlds boundaries within the confines of your desktop or mobile gadgets. People are no longer required to fly to Egypt to see the pyramids or visit Rome to see the Sistine Chapel. You can practically tour the world in your personal computer. Online marketing will gauge linkages in the local capacity and may even find a way to score offline searches in SEO.
By 2014, the future of online marketing and SEO will definitely evolve into a more socially relevant and oriented approach. The bounds will be more local and diverse. There is no hard and fast rule for the algorithm and web page ratings. The search engines will become plentiful and upgraded. All these are evident signs of positive change and evolution. Trending may be everything in the digital world but nobody can really predict everything in the future. visit this site right here SEO Hyderabad
Related Articles -
A1 SEO Freelancer, Hyderabad, India,