An important part of an HR professional’s job is to keep employees abreast with the latest organizational news, rules and policies. However, making sure every employee is adequately trained and fully understands the new information, is not an easy task. Comprehension varies from individual to individual. Some are fast learners while some lag behind. As an HR professional, you will have to deal with people with varying levels of IQ, learning ability and style. Plus, your training program must be planned in such a way that it does not interfere with your staff’s schedule. The best way to overcome these obstacles is through e-learning development of online training software. It will streamline employee education and make training easier and more effective.
Online training software allows you to seamlessly weave the training course into everyone’s schedule. The biggest advantage of online software is flexibility. As the software can be used at any time, people can undergo the training as per their convenience.
Training software has the following benefits:
• Flexibility to simultaneously educate employees in multiple locations.
• Flexibility to undergo training as per one’s convenience if there are time constraints.
• It makes employee education interactive, engaging and fun.
• It allows you to use video, audio and other multimedia tools to effectively disseminate new information.
• Employees can ask questions and have their doubts cleared. They can also leave feedback.
• The software is AICC/SCORM compliant which means you can track the progress of each employee.
Designing and developing high-quality training software requires an eye for detail and a thorough understanding of learning objectives. The following points must be kept in mind while creating your own online training software:
• The training module must be able to achieve the learning objectives.
• It must be interactive. Employees must be able to ask questions and get answers.
• The software must be engaging and fun.
• It must be learner-centric.
• It must be readily accessible and easy-to-use.
• The module must accommodate different learning abilities, styles and needs.
• It must enable employees to correctly apply the knowledge learned.
• The training software must enable users to extend their learning beyond the course by linking it to other resources.
• The course must include regular tests to assess the learner’s progress.
• The software must update itself continuously to provide accurate facts and figures.
Devising the perfect employee education program can be tricky. You have to consider everyone’s learning styles and schedules and ensure accuracy of training data. Online training software does away with these challenges. It is flexible, cost-effective and lets you customize the course to suit every individual’s learning ability and style.
For SAP employees SAP online training is very essential. For all those who are working in SAPUI5 module, must SAPUI5 training offered by the Tekvdo
Related Articles -
SAP online training, SAPUI5 training,