The adage is probably nothing new but it packs a wealth of meaning within it in the context of today's technology-driven world, 'Content is king'. Content definitely rules a website because this is among the first things that a viewer would probably notice apart from the graphics and the logo. If the written word on the screen isn't exciting enough to catch their interest, you can be sure they won't bother to go through the rest of the tabs on the website. That's the power of a well written content. And it definitely requires a special talent and skill to be able to grab reader's eyeballs and make them stay on the page for a considerable length of time.
So, one of the best ways to increase sales traffic and strengthen your web presence is to hire dedicated content writers. Since hiring an in-house employee may prove to be expensive, all things considered, the next best option is to go for outsourcing. Hire dedicated remote content writers from established outsourcing vendors in India, such as VirtualEmployee.com, and improve the result orientation of a website. A dedicated content writer can prove to be a valuable asset in increasing sales traffic of the website, enhancing the company's web presence, and diverting viewer traffic to their website.
Whether it is writing articles, blogs, press releases, web content or a host of other writing needs, a dedicated content writer can contribute in a major way in improving a company’s visibility on the internet.
Of course, one can always outsource to a freelancer but surveys have revealed that offshore freelancing often proves to be an expensive gamble. A freelancer often works alone from home, handles multiple clients at the same time and is not always accessible when required.
A full-time dedicated content write, also known as a virtual employee, definitely scores over a freelancer in several ways:
- A virtual employee works exclusively for you and your company
- Since a virtual employee signs a legal contract with the vendor, accountability and dependability are a given
- Your remote full-time content writer will always be monitored and supervised by the remote staffing vendor's HR executives
- Since a virtual employee is a dedicated, full-time employee you are freed from the tedious process of re-contracting with freelancers
- The vendor's well-equipped office, from where your remote employee works, acts as an extension of your own local office offshore; they have access to the best infrastructure, software and hardware and 24x7 technical and online support
- Data security is ensured with a virtual employee since it is the responsibility of the outsourcing vendor to safeguard all your crucial and sensitive information and data
- Best of all, you get to decide the work hours of your remote content writer. Your remote employee can work the same shift hours as you or you can opt for overlapping shifts – whatever suits you best
So, if you want good, quality content in a consistent manner, then your best bet would be to hire a remote full-time content writer to work for you.
Daya Mukherjee is a Senior Content Writer and Editor working for a Remote Staffing Outsourcing company in India. You can find out more information by visiting our Outsource, freelancers php developers Websites.
Related Articles -
Offshore Outsourcing Company India, outsourcing companies india, offshore outsourcing india, indian outsourcing companies, Outsourcing Company India, ,