Hair loss is a crucial symptom that may indicate any one of a host of possible illnesses or medical conditions. To come up with the right medical treatments to reverse hair loss, you need to make sure that you know which illness you really have first so that the right treatment can be adopted. • Balanced diet rules One of the most basic factors you should look into is the type of diet you are eating. It is always best to eat a balanced diet, particularly one that is rich in organic food which has anti-aging properties. Eat more ginger, garlic, berries like blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and fresh and partially cooked vegetables. The important thing to remember about vegetables is that you just need to cook them enough to kill any germs that may harm you from inside your body but not cooked to the point that nutrients are destroyed altogether. |
• Extracting the Juice One unique study was done in the Department of Dermatology and Venereology of the Baghdad Teaching Hospital of Iraq about the use of onions for hair re-growth. The results showed that using topical crude onion juice was successful in treating 73% of the test subjects who were afflicted with alopecia areata. So you could probably grate onions, squeeze out their juice to rub on your scalp, and use the pulp remaining for food purposes.
• Calm your scalp You can also do a simple scalp massage so that circulation will become revved up in your scalp. You can do this while in the shower, or when you are relaxing somewhere (maybe in the bedroom). Scalp massages happen to be very soothing so if you are having a bit of trouble sleeping this could have an additional therapeutic effect of lulling you to sleep.
• Undiscovered herbs and organic matters Certain other substances are believed to have hair re-growth properties so do your research as to whether they have B-vitamins, halt the production of dyhydrotestosterone (DHT) or simply stimulate the scalp. Some of these substances are Polysorbate-80, Henna, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Sage, Rosemary, Nettle Root Extract, and Saw Palmetto Extract. Saw Palmetto Extract should not be used by women by the way. Also, it may seem incredible, but some sources say the fat from the large Emu bird (known as Emu oil) can induce more hair growth too. It works by stimulating circulation in the scalp as well so that hair re-growth is encouraged.
• Get medical help If using such substances does not seem to work, you may want to consider the more drastic step of having a hair transplant done on you. A hair transplant is a minor surgical operation wherein portions from your still-healthy scalp are transplanted to the parts that are balding so that the healthy transplants can induce hair growth there. It should be stressed that not everyone is a good candidate for this surgery though because some people already have very unhealthy scalps or have lost all their hair already.
• Work with your inner self You should try to eliminate as much stressful activity from your life as possible, without compromising your ability to work and function normally. Stress has been identified as a possible cause of hair loss too. If you are under a great degree of stress, you might want to pursue an anti-stress regimen like meditation or yoga to decompress.
There are more and more advances being made at addressing hair loss nowadays. You just need to be vigilant at finding out which ones may work for you. Of course, it is advisable to be under the care of the right doctor before trying out any medical or alternative hair loss treatments of any sort.
Author Bio: For more info, please visit http://www.hairlossremedy.biz
Related Articles -