There is no question that partner play feels good – why else would so many people spend so much time trying to get it? The best part is that by engaging in physical intimacy, guys are actually doing themselves (and their partners) a favor. Maintaining a healthy male organ is the first step in taking advantage of the considerable physiological and psychological health benefits of partner play. Some of these benefits – which are backed by research, are described below, along with important male organ facts about maintaining a healthy member.
1. Immune function - Scientists at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., found that men who had frequent partner play had higher levels of certain antibodies – particularly immunoglobin A – which helps the body to fight off contagious diseases such as the flu and the common cold, as well as various types of infections.
2. Cardiovascular health – Partner play benefits cardiovascular health in a number of ways. For instance, men who have regular physical sessions tend to have lower blood pressure. In addition, a study reported in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health showed that men who engage in partner activity at least twice a week reduce their risk of a fatal heart attack by more than one half.
3. Stress relief – It is no secret that sensual release has a positive effect on stress levels, helping people to feel more relaxed. In fact, the journal Biological Psychology published a study which demonstrated that men who engage in regular partner play have lower blood pressure, are able to function better cognitively in stressful situations, and have an overall more positive response to stress.
4. Physical fitness – If guys need an excuse to have partner play more often, the physical fitness aspect works perfectly. Bedroom activity burns calories and helps guys to maintain a healthy body weight and a more toned physique. While a session in bed will not equate to an hour at the gym, approximately 21 hour-long sessions could burn enough calories to amount to a pound of weight loss.
5. Boosts self-esteem – Researchers at the University of Texas reported that increased self-esteem was one of 237 reasons that people are physically intimate, according to a report published in the Archives of Partner playual Behavior. Aside from this, partner play also increases closeness between partners and triggers the release of the “love hormone” oxytocin, which helps people to feel relaxed and connected after love sessions.
6. Relieves pain – Another surprising benefit of partner play is that it actually helps to relieve pain. As levels of oxytocin increase, the brain also releases endorphins, which alleviate the effects of problems like back pain, arthritis, and (for women) even monthly cramps. So the next time she uses a headache as an excuse, guys can point out that having fun in bed will actually help her to feel better.
7. Improves sleep – Another effect of the release of oxytocin after release is the ability to fall asleep faster and sleep better. And getting more sleep has a positive influence on all of the other health benefits described here, from body weight to cardiovascular health to the ability to cope with stress.
Keeping the male organ healthy and ready for action
If all of the above benefits of partner play aren’t enough, men should know that the old saying holds true: if you don’t use it, you lose it. Not having physical intimacy regularly can reduce the ability to respond to stimulation, resulting in reduced function. In order to get the most from the therapeutic and male organ health benefits of partner play, it is important to keep the member ready for any opportunity. Promoting smooth, supple and responsive skin with rejuvenating vitamins and minerals found in a specialized male organ vitamin formula (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) and maintaining adequate moisture in order to prevent injury due to the chafing and irritation of an enthusiastic bedroom session can help guys to be ready whenever the occasion demands.
For additional information on most common men's health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specialized in men's health issues and contributes feature articles and blogs to numerous publications.
Related Articles -
male organ facts, male organ health benefits, male organ vitamin formula,