A preseasoncheckup for your heating and cooling unit is the best and most cost efficient way to monitor the health and wellbeing of your HVAC system. By checking these systems every year, you’ll be able to identify any small problems and solve them before they get larger, and you’ll have an idea of how much longer your furnace, boiler, or air conditioner will be operating efficiently. You may want to schedule your professional HVAC appointments in Phenix, AL around the times your move your clocks, so you won’t be caught off guard when the weather gets very warm or very cold. If you call for a professional to do a top to bottom look at your heating and cooling system make sure they do the following:
• Check your thermostat settings and make sure calibrated correctly.
• Check the electric connections and make sure the units start and shut off properly.
• Lubricate all moving parts.
• Unplug the coolant drain in your air conditioner.
• Clean your air conditioner condenser coils (you can also do this yourself fairly easily)
• Check the refrigerant level is your Air conditioning unit and add coolant if needed. Too little or too much coolant can damage the compressor, which will cause long term, reoccurring, and expensive problems throughout the life of your system., This is not a “do it yourself project”, so you’ll need to call a professional heating and cooling company
• Make sure the blower is working properly, so airflow is efficiently moving in and out of your home.
• Check all heating connections (oil, gas, and electric). Improper heating connections are not only a fire hazard, they decrease the efficiency of your heating unit.
A professional “tune up” before the season begins can ensure that your heating and cooling units are running at optimal efficiency. Your heating and air service professional in Phenix City, Al can offer you suggestions about how your heating and cooling systems can operate more efficiently , and he or she should be able to help you plan for the best time to replace the system.
Of course, changing the filters regularly and monitoring any change in how your home cools and heats is important. Creating and implementing an regular maintenance plan is an important step towards increasing energy efficiency and lowering the energy costs associated with heating and cooling your home. Heating and cooling your home accounts for more than 50% of your energy costs, so you’ll see real savings when you adopt some energy efficientpractices orupgrade your appliances.
Heating and air companies in Phenix City, Al are an important piece of your energy efficiency game plan. By getting a professional tune up, and advice about the daily wear and tear, as well as the longevity of your systems, you can manage and plan how you can increase your home energy costs. With more than $2000 being spent by families very year to heat and cool their homes, most wallets and household budgets will take costs savings wherever and whenever they find them.
If you are looking for information on hvac phenix city al, click on the link. Or you can visit the website at http://dnahvac.com/heating-and-air-phenix-city!
Related Articles -
hvac, phenix, city, al,