The male organ is not just a measure of a man’s strength, and his level of passion is more than just an indicator of his ability to father a child. In many cases, problems with the male organ that may seem minor are actually a sign that something more serious is going on; ignoring these symptoms can allow potentially dangerous health conditions to progress to the point that they are more difficult to treat. Looking out for these male organ problems and following a healthy male organ care regimen can help men to recognize when lifestyle changes, and even medical intervention, are needed.
1. Skin infections – Like it or not, even the most well-groomed skin harbors millions of nasty microbes. Under the right conditions, these can develop into uncomfortable infections that may cause itching, soreness, burning, rash and an unpleasant discharge.
In most cases, the infections themselves are fairly minor and can be treated easily with over-the counter products. On the other hand, immune deficiencies caused by chronic diseases such as diabetes are often responsible for frequent infections, so men who regularly experience symptoms of infection should be on the lookout for underlying problems.
2. Painful release – Pain in the private area or lower back following release is not just an annoyance, and it is probably not just a sign of overexertion. These symptoms can be an indicator of prostatitis, an inflammatory condition of the prostate, as well as of enlarged prostate or even cancer.
Early intervention is essential in the treatment of these problems, so men who experience pain or aching in the groin or lower back following imtimacy should seek a professional diagnosis.
3. Difficulty urinating or painful urination – As with painful climax, difficulty starting a urine stream, frequent urination, or pain on urination may be a sign of enlarged prostate. On the other hand, a burning sensation during urination may indicate a urinary tract infection, or it may be due to nothing more than irritated skin at the opening of the manhood.
In any case, urinary symptoms that do not clear up quickly on their own should be evaluated by a health care professional for appropriate treatment.
4. Reduced reproductive function – Many men accept a certain loss of firmness as a natural sign of aging, but in fact, reduced function is a complex issue that can be an indicator of numerous other health problems.
Cardiovascular disease is one of the most common issues affecting male function. Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and plaques in the arteries often affect the male organ before other parts of the body; as a result, loss of firmness can be an early sign of reduced heart function.
Emotional issues such as stress are also linked to strength of excitement; therefore, loss of function in otherwise healthy men can be an indicator that it is time to slow down and take care of one’s emotional well-being.
5. Loss of sensitivity – Reduced manhood sensation is also a complex issue. Loss of feeling is often simply a result of callused skin, as the outer layers of dermal tissue tend to respond to everyday wear and tear by building up a thickened protective layer.
Poor circulation may also contribute to loss of sensitivity; and nerve issues related to herniated discs, pelvic trauma and degenerative nerve disease may also lead to manhood sensation loss.
Protecting male organ health
The male organ signs and symptoms described here should be taken seriously, and any ongoing conditions that do not respond to at-home treatment should be evaluated by a qualified medical practitioner. In the meantime, maintaining a healthy male organ can help to eliminate some of the minor problems that cause these symptoms.
Responsible lifestyle choices, a healthy diet and regular exercise are at the core of male organ health, as well as overall well-being. In addition, treating the skin with a high quality male organ health cream (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing natural vitamins, minerals and moisturizers can protect against common infections, rejuvenate the skin for a more attractive appearance, and stimulate the growth of healthy, responsive nerve tissue.
For additional information on most common men's health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specialized in men's health issues and contributes feature articles and blogs to numerous publications.
Related Articles -
male organ health, male organ problems, male organ health cream,