This home based business may be one of the best kept secrets around today. For some reason, most people think of the window cleaning business as a low paying, low potential, low-labor job, which couldn't be further from the truth. Because of this mistaken thinking, most people never even give it a second thought as a business. The fact is, cleaning windows is a very highly profitable, low overhead, simple to start business. |
What makes this home based business such a wonderful business to start?
1. Very Low Startup Cost - You can get this business up and running for less than $100!
2. Very Low Overhead - For most window cleaners the only expenses are gas, and cheap replacement cleaning supplies. The only other expense a window cleaner has is liability insurance. Liability insurance is not a requirement to start the business, but it's nice to have. Besides, window cleaner insurance usually costs between $400 and $800 yearly.
3. Highly Profitable - Most window cleaners average approximately $40 to $100 dollars per hour depending upon the job and the technique and speed of the window cleaner. It's not difficult for a 1-2 man window cleaning operation to gross up to $100,000.00 and more yearly!
4. Highly in demand - Our society has become busier and more hectic than ever which simply doesn't leave enough time for most people to clean their own windows, this is where your window cleaning business comes in as well as your profits. Even for those of us that have the time to clean our own windows, most of us would rather pay someone to have them professionally cleaned. Besides, window cleaning typically involves climbing ladders or hanging out of windows which most people would prefer not to do. The current statistic is this, one out of every three homes in the USA have their windows cleaned at a minimum of once per year.
5. Unlimited Growth Potential - As our population continues to grow, new homes as well as businesses are popping up everywhere, unlike other businesses that have saturation points, window cleaning keeps on growing larger and larger each and every year.
6. Simple and Enjoyable Work - The washing of windows is quite simple and easy to do; just about anyone of any age can clean windows, once they learn how. The training of new employees is an easy process as well. Window cleaning can also be quite enjoyable work that allows you to meet all types of nice people as well as work in the outdoor air as well as provide you with your daily exercise.
These are my top six reasons why the starting of your window cleaning business is such a fabulous idea not to mention how you'll clean up financially.
Joe Bulik has been in the residential window cleaning business since 1987 and is the proud owner of Mr. Window Cleaner, a company that specializes in residential window cleaning as well as gutter cleaning services. Over the years he's been able to grow the company into a complete team of dedicated window washing professionals. And this growth has happened due to not only top quality window cleanings, but a true belief in providing outstanding customer service.
Related Articles -
Window, windows, window cleaning,