The foam concrete mixer operation requires compressed air supplied under pressure of not less than 0.1 MPa and delivery rate not less than 0.26 m3/min.
The foam concrete mixer is intended for the cyclic preparation and transportation of aerated concrete based on mineral and viscous fillers, a foam former and water, for arrangement of solid monoliths (blocks, walls, floors) made of aerated concrete having an average density (400 ÷ 1000) kg/m3 in a dry condition.
The concrete mixer can operate free-standing or as a part of units, stations, lines operated at construction sites supplied with electric power, water and compressed air.
Features of Foam Concrete Mixer
1. The foam blending fast, blowing foam uniformly.
2. Without suspended matter, without the declining, it’s good for steady pouring.
3. Little loss ratio of foam maintain the foam proportion in the foam concrete to make the products with stability density.
4. No dead angle design, mixing the material toughly, storage in its bottom is less than 10mm, no material left on the four walls internal the mixing drum.
5. It could mixing variable materials, such as cement, fly ash, sand pulp, sand stone, perlite, and slag etc.
6. Variable speed mixing and internal structure alteration make its installation easy and mixing frequency high, it saves energy.
Foam concrete mixer application:
Foam concrete mixer is one new type concrete mixing machine, apply for producing foam/lightweight concrete, foam/lightweight is light, thermal and sound insulation, and fireproofing, have more advantages than normal concrete, so it is applied for many construction projects now.
Related Articles -
Foam, concrete, mixer, is, new, design, concrete, mixing, machine,