Having an E-Commerce website is exhilarating, as there is never a time that you’re ‘shut’ for business; your products and services are available throughout the world, 24X7, and you don’t know when the next order is going to pop-up, putting the wheels in motion.However, it’s important to realize and ensure that your site is user-friendly with Minneapolis Web Design. |
The biggest reason for customers to leave websites without purchasing has nothing to do with customer service, prices or even their intent. As is evident from the many shopping experiences and testimonials that are visible on the internet, it’s because they simply can’t find what they’re looking for. A clean and simple web design that allows customers to find exactly what they want in as little steps as possible goes a long way in ensuring the success of your website among online shoppers. 1. Visibility of the Shopping Cart and Add to Cart buttons: Online shop usability is the top priority obviously. Both the shopping cart and add to cart buttons are where all the action takes place, and it is imperative that they should stand out from the rest of the page. If they are convenient to spot and use, attractive and eye-catching at all times, both buttons ensure higher chances of your prospective buyers to turn into customers.
2. Simple checkouts: Shopping is fun, paying for it isn’t, which is why checkouts should be simple. Or customers could simply get frustrated and simply leave from the site without purchasing what they even chose. Make sure to remove additional links and blocks and don’t try to sell them another item. Proven to increase the conversion rates, an easy checkout ensures that the buyer checks out with the product in hand.
3. Search function: Many users come searching for products having seen their images or ads on social media websites or other mediums. Easy usability and visibility of the search function ensures that they stay on the page and have a look at what they came looking for.
4. High-res product images: A picture is worth a 1000 words, and for Ecommerce web design, it’s true to the last word. Essentially, people are buying with eyes, and the first element that an online shopper sees is the product’s image. High resolution product images that show the products in all their splendor and beauty are ultimate crowd pullers. The shoppers want to see exactly what they are getting for the money, and the picture should show them their money’s worth.
5. Product overviews: Offering the customers a chance to quickly scan the catalog and single out the products that they are interested in will ensure that the customer stays on your Houston web design. Due to whatever reason it might be, clicking on individual items on different pages is avoided by visitors, so by providing for an overview options lets your customers quickly browse the category pages for items matching their needs, and also ensures a higher conversion rate for your website.
6. Updated Austin web design: The website is the ultimate sanctum for the company. The biggest mistake one can make is not keep it updated, whether it the prices, variety and the quantity/stock of the products, offers, and the discounts and sales. A returning customer might not return thrice if he/she finds that your website doesn’t keep itself updated.
7. Customer testimonials:Customer reviews are an important part of gaining the customer’s trust. Testimonials are an important part of today’s Ecommerce site, and are best off when placed on the product pages.
The above mentioned ideas are rudimentary to the core, but go a long way in ensuring an e-commerce website’s popularity and success. Depending on the above points and many more, an e-commerce website ultimately allows people to shop from the comfort of their homes, and to make the websites the ultimate clean and easy shopping experience is an absolute must.
Related Articles -
dallas, web design, minneapolis, seo,