That’s what we all want because I’m sure like me, that you are also Anti aging! I want anti aging creams that work. I want supplements that will help enhance and maintain a youthful look. And I want products that can directly decrease the appearance of the lines and wrinkles on my face,especially the lines around my eyes. Together let’s take an honest look at the aging signs we’re all seeing and then explore ways to prevent those aging signs whilst also alleviating the fine lines and wrinkles that we already have. |
Here are 5 signs of aging and the ways to fight against them. If you would more information or a personalised free anti aging report,contact us
1. Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. We all have these as we age. I once heard a comedian call them laugh lines but then they realised as they looked in the mirror that there is no way that anything in their life has been that funny. And I agree. I love to laugh and smile but I don’t want those creases and crevices appearing around my eyes. So, yes this one is a definite sign of aging and as we are fighters, as our stance is in fact Anti aging, what can we be doing to combat these lines and wrinkles around the eyes. One of the simplest things we can do is chose products that are tried and tested and have a money back guarantee. I use an at home facial spa system that takes just minutes a day and provide fantastic results. The gels and creams that are associated with this facial spa system have a luxurious and soothing feel. I actually enjoy the few minutes a day that it takes to erase the fine lines and wrinkles from around my eyes.
2. Discoloration. I have such trouble coming to terms with this one myself. I actually first noticed it only a few years ago and embarrassingly it was on a close friend that I first noticed facial discoloration. I worried and sent her to a dermatologist thinking that it may be a basil cell-carcinoma or some other type of skin cancer. However, she returned from the doctor and told me that it was simply an age spot. I was aghast can we possibly be old enough to be getting age spots. Well yes apparently we are because now I see them on my face also and I trowel that make up on as fast a possible. But there are other ways to handle these age spots. I use an at home facial spa system and incorporate an at home facial peel and neutralizer. This facial peel and neutralizer uses a 10% lactic acid solution and has been scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of aging and revitalise your skin after sun exposure.
3. Skin structure, Texture, smoothness. As we age we notice that lumps and bumps appear on the skin of our face. Recently I took myself to the dermatologist because a white lump had developed on my cheek to the side of my nose. And it remained there for over 5 weeks. The dermatologist report came back to me with the fact that this change in texture and alteration in smoothness was a sign of aging. Well I’m anti aging and this is what I am doing about maintaining the texture and smoothness of my skin. I use a scientifically developed serum that stimulates a youthful cell turnover by 85% in only 5 days. It promotes youthful skin structure and stimulates collagen production giving me a visibly younger appearance that I am much happier with.
4. Lines and heaviness around the mouth. Jowls, that’s truly what we are talking about here – jowls!!! I don’t want them. I do not want to look in the mirror and see a heavy drag on the skin around the sides of my mouth and lower half of my face. Similarly, I do not want fine lines around my mouth and lips. So besides trying my best not to be tense and purse my lips half the day I am also taking positive steps to erase and lessen the lines and wrinkles around my mouth and lower face by using a specific cream that specifically targets lines on the face. I love what this product does for my upper lip and how it erases the lines and creases that form around my lips.
5. Hydration. People believe that drinking a lot of water throughout the day is enough to keep their skin hydrated. However, to really care for your skin and keep it hydrated, radiant and youthful looking it is extremely important that what you put directly onto your face is hydrating. This is where the best creams; the best anti wrinkle creams and moisturisers come in. I use a gentle cleanse and tone foam and then during the day I hydrate and also protect my skin from the suns damaging rays by using a day moisturiser that contains a sunscreen, so very important to block out those harmful UVa and UVb rays.
There you have it. 5 signs of aging and easy steps you can take to combat those signs. So if, like me, you are anti aging contact us and we will arrange a free personalised anti aging report for you.
Related Articles -
Anti Aging, Best Anti Aging, Best Anti Aging Products, Wrinkles, Wrinkle Creams, Anti aging cream, wrinkles on face, retinol wrinkle cream,