When it comes to caring for the man parts, the average male organ generally gets nothing more than a quick rinse in the shower and a swipe with a towel. Men who are a little more attentive might trim the surrounding hair for a more tidy appearance. But, like the rest of the body, the male organ is prone to issues - chafed and irritated skin, sores, bumps, bruises and even loss of sensation can all plague the manhood if proper care is not taken. In order to keep the goods in top condition and maintain adequate male organ health, a more dedicated approach is needed - that is where a male organ health crème comes in. |
What is a male organ health crème, and what can it do?
A male organ health crème is designed to provide nutrient support for the manhood tissue on a cellular level, promoting healthy cell metabolism, stimulating a steady supply of blood and boosting immune function and cellular repair. Manhood creams can be used as needed to address occasional problems like dry, itchy skin, or they can be used as part of a daily personal care routine for better overall manhood health. A quality cream can do all the following and more:
- Moisturize - men often complain of dry, cracked manhood skin, especially during the colder months of the year. Exposure to the chemicals in soaps, detergents and fabric softeners can also cause dryness and itching. A manhood cream can lock in moisture and help to prevent dehydration.
- Smooth out - skin that is dry and cracked is unpleasant to the touch, and it can cause discomfort during solo play or partner intimacy. A male organ cream can help smooth out the rough spots and promote healing, leaving the skin soft and touchable.
- Protect - free radicals in the body can cause damage to the manhood tissue on a cellular level, leading to early signs of aging such as wrinkles and thinning skin. The antioxidants found in a quality male organ cream may help the body to fight off free radicals by supporting healthy immune function.
- Increase blood flow - the male organ needs a steady supply of blood in order to oxygenate and nourish the skin, nerve and smooth muscle tissue. In addition, reproductive function depends on proper circulation. A nourishing manhood cream can provide the vitamins and amino acids that are needed to keep the blood vessels functioning at optimum levels.
- Sensitize - over the years, men tend to notice a reduction in manhood sensation; this can be caused by chronic rough handling, underlying health issues or simply being overweight. Targeting the manhood tissue with adequate nutrient support can help improve sensation in many cases.
What to look for in a manhood crème:
- Vitamin A - antibacterial properties for odor control, as well as smoothing blemishes and wrinkles and soothing itchy, flaky skin.
- Vitamin B5 - life-sustaining properties for cellular growth and repair.
- Vitamin C - antioxidant properties, as well as support for healthy circulatory function and resilient, youthful skin.
- Vitamin D - for overall cellular health and function.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant and skin-soothing properties for reducing itchiness, dryness and blemishes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine - neuroprotective properties for increased sensitivity.
- L-arginine - for increased blood flow and oxygenation of the manhood tissue.
- Alpha lipoic acid - for antioxidant support and healthy nerve function.
When choosing a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), men should look for products containing a blend of the above ingredients, combined with a high-end emollient like Shea butter - a plant-based oil that is gentle on sensitive skin and has proven healing and soothing properties. Adding a crème like this to the daily male organ care regimen can result in skin that is resilient, youthful and responsive.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ health crème, dry male organ skin, male organ care,