How Companies And Businesses Can Capitalize On Environmental Issues |
Environmental concerns have been springing up left and right due to the multitude of pressing issues related to global warming. Activists have rallied for more stringent measures in order to ensure that the government will pay more attention to the protection of the environment.
How Environmentally Friendly Can Be Beneficial For Everyone
However, many companies today view this as a significant business opportunity due to environmental issues. Recently this has become a very important topic in most (if not all) company business conferences and meetings. These companies are fully aware that consumers and employees have become increasingly knowledgeable about the environment.
This business opportunity due to environmental issues is capable of producing many supporters and promoters for a particular company or business. For example, many companies who sell products now put a bio-degradable or environment-friendly materials marking on their products. As companies ride the wave of eco-friendly products and manufacture more items that can support such advocacy, they also earn the business and support of more and more environmentally conscious clients.
Because eco-friendly has become the new trend for several companies, the environmentally conscious supporters, as well as the products themselves garner their much awaited attention while bringing to light several core environmental issues. Meanwhile, companies end up gaining clients as well as support for this business opportunity due to environmental issues. It is a win-win for everyone involved.
Environmentally Friendly Products
In addition to the labeling of biodegradable and environmentally friendly products, companies are designing and releasing many new cutting edge products in the market today that are designed to maximize efficiency and reduce energy (or electrical) consumption:
1. Hand Shredder - Many people today place importance on the protection of privacy and identity by usually shredding personal documents before throwing them away (especially in open places like the office or workplace). For environmentally conscious people, the hand shredder (a portable handheld hand-powered paper shredder requires no electricity to shred documents) has become a very intriguing idea.
2. Solar Thermal Powered Clothes- These are specialty designed clothes that are capable of recharging your mobile phone or tablet. The clothes are able to take advantage of the body heat generated from the user who wears them and generate electrical energy.
3. Television Conductor Remote- This is a remote control in the shape of a wand that the user can sway left or right to turn on or off the TV (which is usually indicated by an LED indicator light on the TV that will turn on or off). Manufacturers say it is environmentally friendly because the kinetic energy produced by moving the wand creates the electricity needed to send an electrical command to the TV. Future models will likely be able to send multiple commands to the TV aside from just power on/off (like most modern day TV remotes.
4. Cork Chair- This eco-friendly chair is actually made of discarded corks from factories. Instead of throwing them away, these corks are recycled and assembled into chairs or even loungers which have a variety of designs and shapes. Because of the design variety, they can be a great addition to a home or office of any style.
5. Water Powered Clock - The eco-friendly clock runs on salt water. Electrodes within the water are able to produce enough electricity to power the clock for up to three months without having to replace the water.
These products only scratch the surface of what is to be expected to be released in the future. Great market perception can go a long way in turning an environmental issue into an open door for new business opportunities. For more information about business opportunities due to environmental issues see The Business Success Blueprint
Edward Rosenberg is a professional business and marketing expert. He has studied, researched, and implemented dozens of various marketing methods for several businesses over the past 5 years. To find out more about Edward, Click Here
Related Articles -
Business Opportunity Due To Environmental Issues, Business Opportunity, Environmental Issues, Due To Environmental Issues,