The manhood pump is a traditional tool for expanding the size of one's own traditional tool. Some men engage in pumping in search of a permanent change in size, others are in it for a temporary enlargement - but in either case, using the pump can sometimes bring about a sore male organ as a side effect. Proper male organ care demands that a man know the do's and don't's of pumping so that he can avoid a sore male organ - as well as possibly more serious damage. |
What kind of pump?
It's important to define the kind of manhood pump that is under discussion in this article, which is the traditional vacuum pump. There are other methods of pumping, some of which can be very dangerous. For example, in recent years, some men have referred to the process of injecting silicon into the rod as a form of pumping. This can have very severe consequences.
The vacuum pump can also have side effects, and many doctors do not recommend its use as a recreational tool. Any man considering pumping should therefore read and follow all instructions carefully; it doesn't hurt to consult with a doctor beforehand as well, in order to get his or her advice.
If a man does decide to use a manhood pump, there are several tips to follow to help reduce the chance of a sore male organ.
- Pick a pump with both a gauge and a release. The gauge lets a man know how much air pressure is being exerted on his member. The release enables him to decrease that pressure when necessary. It's important that the pressure not exceed recommended levels; however, some men may find the recommended levels inappropriate and may need to release pressure that is considered safe.
- Prep the pump and the manhood. Applying a pump "cold" to the tool is not a good idea. Warm the pump up by rinsing it in hot water. Prepare the member by wrapping it in a warm, moist towel for two minutes, and repeat the towel application two or three times. When ready to apply the pump, bring the rod to a firm or semi-firm state and make sure there is lubricant (such as Vaseline) around the seal of the pump cylinder.
- Add pressure gradually. Do not go full throttle when increasing the air pressure. Instead, gradually increase the level. Many pumps advise increasing the pressure until there is a small degree of discomfort, but not actual pain. Pumping and maintaining a pressure that causes actual pain can do damage to the manhood.
- Keep track of time. Pumps should come with recommendations about the proper duration of a session. It is important to follow these recommendations in order to avoid soreness or damage.
- Towel it off. After completing a pumping session and removing the pump, a warm, moist towel should again be gently wrapped around the rod for several minutes. This helps get the blood circulating properly again. The application may need to be repeated several times.
- Clean the pump. Make sure the pump, especially the cylinder, is cleaned and dried after each use. Bacteria or other issues can develop if proper care is not taken with the pump.
Even if a man follows these tips when using a manhood pump, he may still end up with a sore male organ. That's one reason why it behooves him to make the regular use of a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) a part of his daily male member maintenance routine. When selecting a crème, it's important to find one that includes a potent combination of moisturizers; a high-end emollient such as Shea butter and a natural hydrator like vitamin E are best, as they can provide the moisturizing soothing that an over-worked manhood desperately needs. It is also best to choose a crème that includes vitamin C, as this vitamin is an excellent aid for collagen production and male organ tissue firmness.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sore male organ, manhood pump, male organ health crème,