In an industry with an unfortunate record for inaccurate quotes, Allison Developments of East Sussex is a shining example of how an independent building company should operate. At a press conference earlier today, a spokesman for the firm announced their latest quotation accuracy figure: a stunning 94.1%. Whilst this figure is impressive when considered on its own, what is even more impressive is the fact that of the remaining 5.9% of jobs, where the final price exceeded the initial quotation, the customers in question were kept informed of any changes well in advance, and asked for their approval before they were made. |
The company spokesman was also keen to point out that of the small percentage of quotations that were revised, the amounts involved were relatively low. “In the extremely unlikely event that a major cost increase was necessary, the customer would always be informed well in advance and we would suggest alternative solutions that might allow us to achieve the same goal at a lower cost. We have an excellent reputation for accurate pricing in the industry and we are committed to ensuring that this reputation continues to be well deserved.”
For those who are unfamiliar with the Hastings building firm, Allison Developments specialise in residential property renovations and extensions. Their services include kitchen and bathroom renovations, outdoor decking, loft and garage conversions, ground and upper storey extensions, bespoke joinery, and much more. Working for customers across the South East, they focus on providing a high standard of service at all times and score very highly on Checkatrade , the online ratings organisation for tradespeople across the United Kingdom. Scores such as 98% for reliability and timekeeping, 99% for workmanship, and 99% for courtesy serve to underline their popularity in the region.
When asked what the future might have in store, the company spokesman summarised their plans thus: “More of the same”. Allison Developments is looking to consolidate its position in the residential home improvements industry by continuing to meet the needs of its customers at prices that offer unbeatable value for money. Homeowners in the South East who wish to find out more about the services they have to offer can contact the company on 07713 098153. As a reputable building firm they offer no obligation quotations and are always happy to advise prospective customers on their forthcoming home improvement projects.
Company: Allison Developments
Address: Rye Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 4LL, UK
Phone: 07713 098153
Related Articles -