The prevailing view involving modern marriage and astrology is that both individuals surely must have stellar love life timing at the time of the ceremony because marriage always equates to true love. |
Regrettably, this is false.
Time and time again, the results of our empirical research involving comprehensive astrology and numerology show that the event of marriage between two people has almost nothing to do with their individual love life timing, or the success of their relationship.
We realize our viewpoint on this matter is controversial, but people rely on us for presenting our findings honestly and objectively, instead of sugar-coating with inspiration and poetry to increase sales.
Below we list five of our findings related to marriage and love life.
1. Love life timing, like any other area of life (e.g., financial) is personal and unique. Your collective love life timing, at any given time, is different than that of anyone else.
It would be extremely rare for two people to both have excellent love life timing on the day of their marriage. Besides, in that case, they would likely have had worse love life timing before, when they met (considering they're not getting married within days of first meeting).
2. Contrary to what you'll find in popular Internet searches, attempting to plan a wedding on an auspicious day is futile. There are no auspicious days for everyone. An auspicious day for you could very well be an ominous day for your mate.
It's a myth you can overcome challenging karma by beginning something on a particular day. Personal karma is infinitely more weighty than electional astrology and numerology, which involves identifying the most favorable time to initiate something. Electional astrology and numerology are great for making the most of your fate, but they won't allow you to evade your fate. Thus, the day you hold your wedding is virtually immaterial, other than planning to avoid unseasonable weather or other hassles.
3. These three points in time matter most in discerning the particulars of a relationship: when the two individuals met, when they began dating, and when they first had sex.
Those dates tell us an enormous amount of information, in conjunction with the subjects' comprehensive astrology and numerology charts.
4. You can't make your collective love life timing better than it is (through "manifestation" techniques or other ways), but you can certainly make the most of it by how you view the circumstances in your life. For example, let's say you're very happy with your match, but she's so busy with her career that you don't have much quality time together. It's up to you to cherish the time you do have together, and accept that no relationship is perfect.
5. Everyone has unique love life karma. Some have steep challenges, and on the other side of the spectrum, others have life-long, wonderful love life karma (though this is very rare). Most people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.
Go ahead and get married or have a commitment party on the day that seems best and realize that the event of marriage is a distant second to your intimate relationship.
We realize our findings may sometimes tempt you to lose faith about your love life. However, if you look within for the strength to honestly face the challenges, accept what you can't change, make the most of your opportunities and regard them with infinite gratitude, you can have a decent love life no matter your karma.
Free report: 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 13 Other Spiritual Laws Besides the Law of Attraction. We offer practical spiritual guidance and tools, including Spiritual Detox and Let Go MP3 meditation audios
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Related Articles -
Wedding day astrology, marriage astrology, love life timing, love karma, romantic timing, spirituality, metaphysics, mysticism, electional astrology, ,