There’s a reason why you pay those extra cents for your packaged water with added minerals. Our body needs a whole range of vitamins, minerals and other important elements, and it is more than vital to ensure the right balance and intake. While diet still plays the major role, you have to ensure quality drinking water is a part of your daily life. In this post, we will talk a bit on the varied added minerals in packaged water, along with a few essential aspects. |
Why Smart Water?
Many people talk of the packaged water bottles as ‘Smart Water’, simply because the benefits are for real. Once water has been purified, it doesn’t always contain the whole range of minerals and elemental essences you would expect. Companies are now selling bottles of mineralized water, which contains electrolytes and different minerals, including potassium and magnesium chloride. There are varied benefits, including-
1. First things first, added minerals ensure that your body gets the right boost of all essentials, which can work positively on the varied functions of the body. There is a smoother improvement in the hydration rate, as well.
2. Calcium works on the body like a natural antacid and can help in controlling blood pressure. It is also one of the key elements for bones and works greatly for the muscle functions.
3. Potassium, which remains one of the commonly added minerals, is great for the kidney and heart. It aids immensely in digestion and helps to prevent cramps, as well. Given that the body can have numerous problems in absence of potassium, it is a good idea to consider mineral added water.
4. Presence of magnesium in water is crucial and important for all the bodily functions. Lower intake only causes pain the joints, and in many cases, it can trouble patients dealing with diabetes and other kinds of heart diseases.
5. Electrolytes work on the body for natural energy. As compared to tap water, vitamin enhanced water gives a natural energy boost to the body and ensures that one is full of vigor throughout the day.
Should I Consider Alkaline Water?
Yes, most definitely! There are a number of brands and sellers who offer alkaline water for the right price, and the benefits are for real. Over the years, a lot has been written about the goodness of alkaline water. Apart from the massive shift to good taste, alkaline water is amazing for getting rid of acids from the body, which can trigger health issues. You can expect antioxidant properties, which work amazingly in detoxifying the body, keeping all the toxins at bay. Typically, tap water has a natural pH of around 4-6, while you can find packaged water with alkaline level of 9.5, which is excellent.
Tap water might be doing more harm than you think. It pays in the long run to choose alkaline and vitamin-enriched water, and you might want to give a shot to see the changes. Start looking for the right brands!
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
I am a marketing representative of http://www.trubalanceh2o.com. Tru Balance Water Inc seeks to introduce the highest quality alkaline health water to the masses at a competitive price while maintaining an Eco Friendly stance.
Related Articles -
Vitamin Enhanced Water, Alkaline Water Austin, Dallas Enhanced Water, Buy Alkaline Water in Dallas,