Setting up a new house for the first time can be daunting as well as exciting. Right from upholstery to kitchen appliances and bathroom setting, everything will call for your attention. In the moment of excitement, do not just end up buying whatever looks fancy and upmarket. The key to setting up your home smartly lies in planning, so that whatever you buy is useful for the family and is a total value for money. As it is rightly said, “failing to plan is definitely planning to fail”. Firstly, you must create a list of essential appliances and items you would need every day, such as, a washing machine that’s fully automatic and a TV. Secondly, visit a nearby store to have an idea of what all home appliances you should have in your new home from the perspective of urgency. Once you have shortlisted all that you need on priority, do a detailed comparative study of brands for appliances. For instance, Samsung promises an array of quality appliances that would make your life easy and hassle-free. |
So here are some of the appliances that you must buy immediately after setting up your house for the first time:
• Washing machine- You can never do without a good washing machine. This is one appliance that makes life easier and leaves you free to focus on other important aspects of your life. When it comes to washing machines, you need to know about the variants available in the market because one model does not suit all. You need to consider a lot of parameters such as space, washing capacity, water consumption, and washing quality. From fully automatic to semi-automatic, the choices are huge. Fully automatic washing machines come with top load and front load features, whereas semi-automatic ones only have the top loading facility. So, before plunging in to swipe your card at an electronic store, do your bit of research regarding features and pricing. • TV Can you imagine a day without a TV? The reality is that you can’t. Watching your favourite programmes on TV after a tiring day at work is nothing but therapy. Also, if you are setting up a new house, then it is a good idea to buy a brand new television. If you are gearing up for a full HD television, then you must look at Samsung for a value buy. Also, TV is one of those things that you won’t be buying every year. A good television can hold the fort as long as 5-7 years, so do not be penny wise and pound foolish.
• Air conditioner- Surviving the sultry summers of India cannot be possible without quality air conditioners that can bring down the soaring mercury, at least, within the confines of your wall. If you explore the market for air conditioners, then you will be spoilt for choices. Further, competitive prices for air conditioners are tempting enough to lure you into buying the one that ends up being a headache than comfort in the long run. Depending upon the size and interiors of your rooms, you can also go for split air conditions that can run on inverters. You can check out Samsung’s Neo Inverter series for features that are unmatched in the industry.
• Vacuum cleaner- Vacuum cleaner is an essential home appliance for maintaining the overall hygiene of your house. Cleaning a house is no longer a cumbersome and dreaded task. With the help of a good vacuum cleaner, you can get the house cleaned in a jiffy. So, do not hesitate while buying a vacuum cleaner that’s light on weight and has accessories that can help you reach out to the toughest corners.
• Microwave-For all the cooking, baking and warming needs, a feature-loaded microwave is a solution. The market is just teeming with brands that provide microwaves with multitudinous features. And if you use them with perfection, then you can make a chef out of you.
• Refrigerator – A refrigerator is one of the most critical appliances that define the quality of your life by taking care of all your food storage concerns. So when you buy, buy the best. Now that you know which objects you must invest in, try to figure out a brand such as Samsung that manufactures all these appliances with the help of advanced technology.
Related Articles -
samsung, appliances, electronics, home,