Many men know the things that cause manhood pain, and they avoid them like the plague. Sharp blows to the member, chafing from running or other sports, dry skin from using the wrong type of cleanser, and so many other simple things in life can lead to manhood pain. But what happens when manhood pain comes from releasing seed? No amount of good member care can alleviate that pain, so understanding it and knowing when to see the doctor is essential to maintain an active, enjoyable private life. |
What causes manhood pain with releasing seed?
Fortunately, manhood pain with releasing seed is quite rare. But for those who do suffer from it, what should be one of the most intense pleasurable feelings in the world becomes a nightmare. Here’s what might cause the problem:
1. Nerve damage. Though nerve damage can occur to the member itself, it can also stem from any area near the male organ that has nerves that connect to the area. For instance, a back injury might lead to damaged nerves that affect member sensation.
2. Socially shared diseases. Some social infections can lead to serious manhood pain, especially when something passes through it, such as urine or seed.
3. Urinary tract infection. This is the same principle as the social disease; when there is any sort of infection in the member, the result can be pain when anything passes out of it.
4. Blocked seed duct. These ducts open up to provide seed a way to escape. When it cannot open up properly, pain occurs.
5. Prostate gland problems. Though this can be rather rare, it does happen that prostate gland issues can lead to painful spilling of seed and other issues with manhood pain.
6. Cancer. Any sort of cancerous issue with the reproductive system, including prostate cancer or member cancer, can lead to a host of strange symptoms, including pain upon releasing seed.
7. Psychological issue. Sometimes psychological issues manifest as physical pain. For a man who is dealing with any psychological issue that might be attached to coupling or self-pleasuring, the mental worries he endures might show up physically as sudden pain upon releasing seed.
8. Inflammation. Any inflammation, such as of the prostate, urethra, sacks and the like, can result in pain in several areas around the member. This pain can also extend to any sensual activity.
9. Antidepressant medications. Interestingly, some medications can cause side effects that seem to make no sense at all. One of these issues comes from antidepressant medications. In a very small percentage of men who take them, sensual problems can extend to manhood pain upon releasing seed.
What can be done to make the manhood pain go away?
Since there are so many potential reasons for manhood pain with releasing seed, a visit to the doctor is the first thing a man should do to alleviate the issue. The doctor can review all symptoms, look at any medications a man might be on, and conduct a variety of tests to rule out any problems. This might mean asking for a urine sample, seed sample, doing a physical examination, and even asking for bloodwork or other tests that allow for exploring health problems that might be leading to issues with the member.
Once the cause is established, treatment can begin. It involves treating the underlying cause, which will in turn take care of the pain problem. The sooner a man gets treatment, the sooner the problem will go away, and the better the chances are that it will not become a long-term issue.
To keep the member skin in tip-top shape and help alleviate mild manhood pain, a man should look into using a fantastic male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Look for a crème that contains L-carnitine, an amino acid known for alleviating peripheral nerve damage. Also look for a crème with vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. This can help ensure maintenance of healthy tissue, which is wonderful for any man, but especially for those with manhood pain.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood pain, releasing seed, male organ health crème,