When it comes to member pain, men will often do anything possible to avoid it. In most cases, member pain and other male organ problems can be avoided with simple attention to good manhood care. But if a man ever does deal with the surprise of member pain that just won’t go away, it behooves him to know exactly what is causing the pain and how to get rid of it as soon as possible. |
Common reasons for member pain
Understanding the most common reasons for member pain can help a man figure out how to avoid it, or at least how to treat it when it does happen. Here are the most common culprits:
1) Simple chafing. This can happen for numerous reasons, as most men can attest. Chafing can result from anything from biking to running to horseback riding to sensual relations without enough creme. Chafing can be alleviated by the use of special cremes or powders for athletics, as well as the use of adequate lubrication during sensual congress.
2) Irritation. Irritation can occur when the manhood encounters anything that might be an allergen, such as a new detergent or even a partner’s perfume. It can also happen when a man encounters a rough surface against the delicate manhood skin, such as when he goes commando and his manhood rubs against the fabric of his pants. As soon as a man pinpoints what causes the irritation and resolves the issue, the member pain should go away.
3) A variety of injuries. From the harsh, sudden injuries that can occur during contact sports to the repetitive injuries that might occur from self-pleasuring a little too much, a guy can injure his manhood in a variety of ways. The good news is that a man usually notices a manhood injury immediately, which helps him avoid further male organ problems by seeking immediate attention.
4) Socially shared infections. Those who contract a socially shared infection might suffer from significant member pain. This pain can ‘ramp up’ over the span of a few days or get worse over the span of weeks or months. Member pain that won’t go away and is accompanied by other signs that might indicate an infection should be seen by a physician.
5) Other infections. Some infections aren’t necessarily caused by social situations but can cause significant member pain regardless. These include yeast infections, urinary tract infections, kidney infections and the like. Infections like these often include other symptoms as well, such as itching or a high fever. When in doubt, always talk to the doctor.
6) Balanitis. This often happens to uncut men who have been a bit lax in the hygiene department. This infection can include swelling, pain, itching, and a discharge from the area under the prepuce. Treatment includes keeping the area very clean, including showering and carefully cleaning the manhood at least a few times a day until the symptoms subside.
7) Phimosis. A less common issue on this list, phimosis is a condition in which the prepuce can’t be retracted without pain. Though it usually happens to younger men and boys, it might also occur in adults, especially if there has been some sort of injury or scarring to the prepuce and area around it. A doctor’s help will be needed to remedy this male organ problem.
Many infections and other member pain issues can be avoided by keeping the skin very well-hydrated. In order to do this, a man should reach for a specially formulated manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The best crèmes will contain a powerful combination of Shea butter and vitamin E. Shea butter is proven as a high-end emollient and is used in numerous creams and lotions. Vitamin E works well with Shea butter to enhance the softness of skin. Avoiding dry skin can help a man keep many male organ problems at bay.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
member pain, male organ problems, manhood health crème,