In Ayurveda planet Uric acid is called "Aadya-Vaat". It is a disease of the affluent and rich people. There are many simple home remedies for Uric acid treatment which can help to ease the pain like applying ice on the inflamed toe or joint, eating cherries, avoiding pulses, cereals or high protein diet, but one of the most important things is cleansing the blood and correcting the disturbed purine - pyrimidine metabolism. The proteins which are processed in the liver are not correctly processed thereby leaving the intermediate metabolites causing an increase in uric acid levels. This increased uric acid crystalizes around various joints especially the toe joint and causes pain and inflammation. |
The Ayurveda treatment of Uric acid consists of eating an alkaline diet rather than acidic diet.
1. Cherries, Strawberries, fresh fruits, and vegetables are good in uric acid treatment. They are alkaline in nature and help to decrease uric acid.
2. Various Ayurveda remedies like suranjan, guggul (Commiphora Mukul), Berberis aristata, Manjistha- Rubia cordifolia, Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), Neem, Haritaki, Bhibhitaki, Amalaki (Trifla), Vacha are all useful in purfiying the blood and helping in gout. Most of these Ayurveda herbs are explained by ancient Ayurveda scholar Chakradutt in his text in the name of Navkarhik powder.
3. Chakradutt - an ancient Ayurveda scholar described Navkarshik powder which was a mixture of 9 herbs as excellent Ayurveda treatment for gout. This herbal combination not only clears the uric acid and gout but also helps in cleaning the blood.
4. Kishore Guggul - This is a traditional Ayurveda treatment of gout. Kaishore Guggul is especially useful for collecting Pitta (uric acid) in the muscles and every joint of the body, which can be symbolized by inflammation and pains. Regular Chronic can also lead to serious illnesses such as tendonitis, bursitis and Gouty arthritis. It also helps skin diseases and cleanses the blood.
5. Bathing the feet in Epsom salt is also a good home remedy for gout.
6. Drink water in abundance 8-10 glasses per day will flush away toxins and dilute the uric acid levels.
7. Punarnava Mandur - This is another ancient remedy described as an Ayurveda treatment for Gout. This treatment helps to reduce swelling and other inflammation in the human body.
Get our free newsletter filled with more information about Uric acid treatment and how to find which one is best for you. Dr Amol Bamane is glad to offer you this best Ayurveda consultation and treatment through the various channels available like phone consultation, online consultation services apart from the regular clinical consultations. Dr. Amol Bamane, Ayurveda doctor, practitioner of Rasyog Ayurveda.
Related Articles -
Uric acid, Uric acid Treatment, Uric acid Disorder, Uric acid Remedies,