Every man knows what it feels like to have a sore manhood. That’s because it can be caused by such a wide variety of things! From simple soreness after a fun sensual session to more complex soreness that signals something wrong, the treatments for a sore manhood include stepping up a man’s member care regimen and paying close attention to decide if further intervention is warranted. In most cases, a sore manhood is the least worrisome of all male organ problems. But it can still be a bother, so it pays to know what causes it and how to avoid the most common issues. |
What causes a sore manhood?
The most common cause of a sore manhood, by far, is simple overuse. This might be excessive self-fondling, coupling with an interesting new partner, or intimacy after a long dry spell. Any of these very straightforward scenarios can cause some member pain, usually a sore manhood.
But there are other things that could cause a sore manhood as well. If a guy notices member pain and other male organ problems, he should work through these potential culprits to figure out what’s causing the issue.
1) Simple allergies. From using a new detergent to being with a partner who uses an unfamiliar perfume, a guy’s member can respond unfavorably to any sort of substance touching it. Most allergies are caused by detergents, certain fabrics, cleansers, creams, and latex.
2) Pimples and bumps. The occasional pimple and bump on the member is a way of life; this is something that will show up one day and be gone the next. Most of this is entirely normal. However, while the member does have this problem, it can also lead to soreness in the tissue directly underneath the pimple or bump.
3) Open sores or cuts. In most cases, problems like this result from overuse to an extreme. For instance, a guy might be rubbed raw by not using enough creme during a sensual encounter, whether with himself or with a partner. Minor cuts might also appear after an aggressive bout of oral pleasuring. A guy could even wind up with this problem after too much friction during athletic activity!
4) Balanitis and inflammation. Balanitis is an inflammation of the head of the member; it is most commonly found in intact men but cut men can have this problem as well. Other inflammation that affects various parts of the member can also lead to member pain and soreness. The good news is that improving hygiene can usually make this go away.
5) Infections. Though socially shared infections are certainly a concern when a man has a sore manhood that just won’t get better, there are other infections that might cause a problem. A urinary tract infection or yeast infection are two culprits that often cause member pain, soreness, itching, redness and more.
6) Traumas. Whether a man is self-pleasuring a little too vigorously or taking a hit right to the member during athletic activity, injuries to the member can add up to Peyronie’s disease, which is an abnormal curvature of the member caused by a buildup of scar tissue. This can lead to pain for a man, especially during tumescence.
7) Unusual male organ problems. Though a man might worry that his sore manhood is a sign of something much more severe, the fact is that these male organ problems are very unusual. These include member cancer, member fracture, and other conditions that usually have symptoms other than pain.
When a man is dealing with member soreness, he can combat the problem by reaching for a good male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . The hydrating power of Shea butter and vitamin E, along with other essential vitamins and nutrients, can help a guy ease his member woes while feeding the skin with all it needs to stay in tip-top shape.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sore manhood, male organ problems, male organ health crème,