When a man is in the mood to get it on, sometimes his body just doesn’t agree. That’s often the case when a man really wants to enjoy a little pleasure but he’s just too tired to bother. From ignoring the need to self-pleasure to telling a loving partner, "Not tonight, honey," a guy might find himself saying no to intimacy over and over again. If that’s the case, there is something going on - and he needs to figure out what it is, not just for his own peace of mind (and his partner’s!), but for the sake of his good male organ care. After all, regular releases are necessary to "exercise" the organ and keep it in tip-top shape. |
Too tired for intimacy?
Let’s be honest: Intimacy is one of the most enjoyable things in life, and many a man thinks about it at least every day, if not multiple times each day. So it must be something serious to make him too tired for intimacy, right? Here are some of the issues that might lead to being too tired and other member problems that are associated with it.
- Not enough sleep. When a man doesn’t get enough sleep, it has a detrimental effect to every system of the body, including his manhood health. But besides the simple fatigue that comes from not getting enough sleep, the lack of shut-eye can also lead to significantly less male hormone in the body, which in turn makes a man even more tired. It also affects his levels of desire in an adverse way.
- Insurmountable stress. When a guy faces burnout, lots of things happen. A man has more difficulty making decisions, insomnia and fatigue, anger and distress, a suppressed immune system and no desire for intimate activity - and that’s all just for starters. Stress is the number one cause of many problems for men, but when it comes to member function, it’s a true game-changer.
- Relationship issues. When a man has sudden member problems, it might mean that he’s dealing with something psychological. If a guy is also dealing with serious fatigue - the kind that means he would rather go to sleep than talk to his partner - the two might be related. Sometimes relationship issues can lead to a loss of desire that is so extreme it makes a man subconsciously avoid intimacy with that person.
- Problems with nutrition. A guy who isn’t eating enough, or isn’t eating the right foods, can suffer from serious fatigue that makes him too tired to engage in many things, including intimacy. This can also be the case if a man is getting plenty to eat but it’s all the wrong things, such as the guy who lives on fast food and never touches a fresh veggie. Nutrition problems should be evaluated by a physician.
- Underlying medical conditions. Some men might have an underlying medical problem that translates into member problems. For instance, a guy with diabetes might be tired all the time because his blood sugar is too high, which means his cells don’t get the energy they need. Or a guy might suffer from serious depression, and as a result, he feels the bone-deep fatigue that makes him want to stay in bed all day - but not do anything in that bed but sleep. Only time spent at the doctor’s office can lead to an investigation and diagnosis of these kind of problems.
Whether a man is really tired or full of energy, he should always strive to protect his manhood health by engaging in excellent male organ care. He can do this by reaching for a powerful manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A good crème will contain multiple vitamins and nutrients, including amino acids for overall health, vitamin E and Shea butter for softness, and a plethora of vitamins to maintain tip-top health for the male organ.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood health, member problems, manhood health crème,