Most men's sexual problems are psychogenic.[i] Very few also have the cause of genuine physiological disturbances. That's right, I decided to detail in this article the causes and mechanisms of functioning of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men. Let's first deal with erection problems. |
Generally, in an active life where there are many stressors, we have problems with functionality from time to time in all aspects. Sometimes we cannot concentrate, sometimes we have moments of clutter, we lose control, we smell, we cannot sleep or communicate effectively.
All these effects of stress can also occur sexually. If excess alcohol is also present, the more it is possible to experience an erection problem manifested by the total lack of erection or loss during sexual intercourse.[ii]
Being just a symptom of stress, a consequence of the circumstances of the moment, the first time the erection is troubled, the man should think only how to make himself less stressful, tired or drinking. But many men are scared and think they have impotence, they have big problems.
Then they thought in their minds that they would have problems with the erection and next time, they would not do it, they would have a failure, they would laugh, it was a sign of sexual impotence. The next time you try to make love, these negative thoughts will automatically come to your head.
Being strongly negative thoughts will generate negative emotions, fear, anxiety or panic. Fear and panic are incompatible with a good erection, with a harmonious sex life. It's hard to have an erection when you die of fear or even when you have a seemingly little fear.
I recommend you : change your way of life into a healthy one.
"Acceptance" is the second most important word in solving Erectile Dysfunction - because once you know about the affliction you suffer, you must learn to accept it.
- To get rid of stress and anxiety, I recommend that you call for some psychological counseling sessions. So, in this way you will understand what happens in your mind, why are you so stressed, you will learn to communicate in a more efficient way and you will have tools to control your emotions and relax. Immense help can be more movement and more fun, recreational activities.
- Avoiding excess alcohol, tobacco and coffee can help a lot.
- In the case of early ejaculation, it is a very high excitability, accompanied by a low self-control. About strong excitability, it is specific to young people, to those who have sex for the first time or rarely. The most dangerous belief is that it cannot be better that you cannot control ejaculation. When someone thinks they cannot do better, they will not make the necessary efforts to make things better. Or, in this case, sustained efforts are needed. Self-control is not achieved overnight. Every minute of prolonging the moment of ejaculation requires effort and perseverance. First, I recommend you practice postponing ejaculation by using masturbation.
- Do sex with your partner. You will need to change positions as often as possible, make breaks to replace penetration with mangling and communicate these things with your partner so that she is understanding, patient and supportive.
- I also recommend auto relaxation with specific autosuggestions, techniques that you can learn during psychological counseling sessions and help keep you optimally emotional during sexual intercourse.
"Acceptance" is a difficult word. Just thinking of the words "I have an erectile problem" can make you feel embarrassed.
The reason for this may be that erection is closely linked to our identity as men. As a result, the difficulty of getting the erection, whatever the reasons, may cause men to claim that it is not a critical issue or that it does not even exist.
But if there is, and suffers from an Erectile Dysfunction, ignoring it does not help. It is important to accept the reality of the situation and to be honest with you. Only then can you start taking important steps to rekindle the passion of your sexual life.[iii]
What do you think? Erectile dysfunction it can be treated especially through own confidence or the drugs and doctors are necessary?
References: [i] http://www.mens-app.net/psychogenic-erectile-dysfunction/ - Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is the most frequent type of impotence among young males. Before the age of 30 or 40 the mechanisms of erection are rarely impaired due to vascular risk factors such us smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes and lack of exercise. The effect of these factors on blood vessels takes longer to decrease sexual function.
[ii] https://www.livestrong.com/article/28126-can-alcohol-cause-erectile-dysfunction/ In the long term, overconsumption of alcohol actually damages the blood vessels and contributes to hypertension and even heart disease, both contributing factors to erectile dysfunction.
[iii] http://ed-management.org/ - I'm going to share with you the secret to not only beating your erectile dysfunction, but also how to get back your pride and confidence as a man.
Related Articles -
ED issues, erectile dysfunction, natural ED methods,