After working hard every day for months on end, there’s nothing quite like a vacation to make a couple feel happier, more relaxed and more connected to each other. A vacation can be a great way to restore some intimacy in a relationship that may have gotten waylaid simply due to the everyday challenges of making a living. Sure, a guy’s tumescent member may have been seeing plenty of action - but coupling on a vacation can be a new and different experience. And since male organ health depends to some degree on using the equipment so it stays in shape, why not take advantage of a vacation to give that tumescent member a very pleasurable workout? |
With that in mind, here are some tips to consider.
- Perhaps pick a secluded spot. For those who enjoy the outdoors, it can pay to pick a secluded spot - or at least a location with easy access to secluded spots. Being bare in public and coupling can be risky, so it should only be attempted in areas where a couple can be sure they won’t be observed. That said, swimming bare in a remote lake or stream can be a lovely prelude to sensual activity for a couple. Bringing a blanket and playing hidden in the tall grass of a meadow can be quite enticing. The fresh air can often do wonders, even for a tumescent member that already is used to doing wonders itself.
- Or make a spot secluded. One of the advantages of pitching a tent - not speaking metaphorically - is that a couple can carry on in privacy but be surrounded by nature. The scents and sounds of the outdoors, the invigorating air, are all present - but a couple can couple to their hearts content inside their tent. For the easily embarrassed, it’s a good idea to keep the noise down; and the unashamed exhibitionist can growl like a bear or roar like a lion throughout, as long as they do so where they can’t be seen.
- Role play . Being in a totally new environment can make it easy for a couple to engage in a little role playing. He can be the excitable bellhop delivering suitcases, while she is the heiress who wants to slum with a member of the working class. Or she’s a cheerleader and he’s the quarterback who just won the big game and wants to celebrate. Whatever the scenario, enacting it in a new environment can make it easier to fall into.
- Make a game of sightseeing. Looking at all the attractions of a new place is part of the fun of a vacation - but use daytime sightseeing to enhance nighttime fun. Pick one attraction and whichever person spots it first gets to determine what position will be used in bed that night. Or the number of museums visited times five is the number of minutes a couple must perform oral sensual activity on each other. Let the imagination roam free when creating these games.
- Use that balcony. Many hotel rooms come with balconies which are lovely settings for breakfast, drinks - or coupling. If there’s not enough privacy, cuddle up together bare under a blanket on the balcony and surreptitiously manually stimulate each other.
Vacation sensual activity can make a tumescent member very happy, but he’ll be even happier if he’s in good health on the vacation. This requires regular use of a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Check out the ingredients and be sure that it contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to keep the manhood skin appropriately moisturized. The manhood skin will also benefit from a crème with alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant which helps keep the skin more youthful by fighting excess free radicals.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
tumescent member, vacation, male organ health crème,