Everyone knows a male organ can range in size from Michelangelo’s David to adult-entertainer, Remington Steele. However, there’s not a lot of talk about the shape of the manhood. Yet its shape has a big effect on pleasure for a partner, and also on a man's health. Let's talk a little about male organ shapes, normal and abnormal, as well as how to maximize pleasure and when shape can mean that something might need a closer look from a doctor. |
1) The Straight and Narrow – This is a member that is the same size from base to tip and is on the thinner side. Completely normal, the lack of girth can sometimes be a challenge for sensual satisfaction with a partner. Choose positions that create a tight fit, most notably by bringing a partner’s thighs close together to create a narrower passage resulting in a small space and more friction for both partners. A long, thin member is also nothing to worry about and is totally normal.
2) The Gherkin – A man with a smaller member that resembles the shape of the famed smaller pickle has often gotten a bad rap. With a little creativity and a lot of attention, both partners can achieve plenty of pleasure. Choose positions that allow for maximum depth and access to a female partner’s other erogenous zones. Couples can also additionally use sensual aides that are meant for the inner part of a woman during relations, increasing pleasure for both parties. Oral and manual stimulation also bring plenty of pleasure.
Men who have an undersized member should have their hormone levels periodically checked as they age, as this is generally caused by inadequate levels of androgen during fetal development.
3) The Tapered Tip – This male organ shape is thicker at the base and narrows out at the tip, sort of resembling a rocket pop. This is a completely normal male organ shape and can be very pleasurable for partners, as it provides depth and fullness without potential pain due to the narrowing of the tip.
4) A Modest Curve – A curved member is not at all uncommon, and generally, many men have a curve in their member of 10 degrees or less that develops during puberty. Any host of sensual positions are pleasant with this male organ shape, and female partners may be particularly enthusiastic, because men with moderately curved members have a better chance of stimulating the G-spot during coupling.
5) A Wicked Curve – While a curved member is not at all uncommon, a curve in any direction of 30 degrees (some would argue a curve of more than 15 degrees) or more is a cause for concern. If that curve is accompanied by painful erections and mutual pleasure, the owner of such a member may have Peyronie’s disease, which is caused by scar tissue in the male organ canals.
Generally, medication and/or surgery is needed to alleviate the disease. This disease affects nearly one of out of four men over 40, so it’s more common than might be believed.
Male organ health
No matter the shape, a daily member care regimen will keep a member strong, supple, and ready for action. Be sure to engage in blood-pumping exercise each day to stimulate blood flow. Protect the member whenever playing sports or cycling to prevent injury.
Build a good grooming routine which includes daily cleansing with a gentle cleanser. Follow up with a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). Moisturizing with this type of special crème, made explicitly for members promotes male organ health and function. Look for vitamins like A, B, C, D, and E, as well as member-boosting nutrients like L-Carnitine and L-Arginine. Combined with a natural moisturizing base like Shea butter, regular use will strengthen the member and make him attractive to all who meet him.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ shapes normal and abnormal, male organ shape, male organ health creme,