The most delicate skin on the body is in the private area, and as all men know, it can become irritated quite easily. A red male organ accompanied by itchiness, dryness, chafing and rashes is common during all phases of a man’s life. Contributing factors to male organ irritation can be environmental, medical, or lifestyle based. Certain conditions that cause the male organ to become red and irritated will require medical attention, while others simply require a change in behavior. To determine if your red male organ is caused by 5 common causes, read on to learn. |
1) Jock itch can cause irritation and redness in the male organ, accompanied by a nasty case of itchiness. As the name suggests, it is common in athletes, as they are constantly active and sweating. The combination of sweat, heat, oil glands and tight clothing make for a perfect home to jock itch. Symptoms include redness, peeling or flaky skin, altered skin tone and itchiness.
2) Yeast Infections, though more common in females, occur in males as well. They can be transmitted during intimacy- just one more reason to wear a rubber. The yeast infection causes unpleasant symptoms like discharge that looks similar to cottage cheese, itching or burning on the tip of the male organ, and trouble pulling back the sheath.
3) Pubic Lice can cause intense itchiness and redness. They can be identified by the bites they leave behind; they can also be seen with a magnifying mirror. Other symptoms of lice include fatigue and irritability. See a doctor for a prescription treatment for these pesky critters.
4) Razor Bumps are red spots that occur after shaving the private area. They can itch and may also cause a burning sensation as well. Trapped bacteria in the hair follicle or ingrown hairs can cause these bumps. Shaving in the direction of the hair growth and using a quality moisturizer can alleviate this issue.
5) Contact Dermatitis is a condition that causes red, itchy and irritated skin after the skin comes into contact with a new detergent, soap, fragrance or lotion; chemicals in the environment or even some plants can also cause dermatitis. The best way to prevent this kind of irritation is to use hypoallergenic products and keep that delicate skin away from harmful or harsh chemicals.
While on the subject of male organ issues, make sure to get to the doctor for an annual check-up, and do a self-check of the area once a month to make sure there are no unusual lesions or growths. In addition, bathe the male organ properly every day, and be sure to dry the area thoroughly before dressing. Moisturize the skin with a product made specifically for area, like a male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the male organ skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
red male organ, male organ irritation, male organ health creme,