A painful member is the absolute worst. It not only affects your romantic life, but it can also be a constant source of annoyance or discomfort. Although it is normal to have odd pains every now and then, there are certain health conditions that can cause ongoing male organ pain. If any of the symptoms of the conditions below sound familiar to you, seek medical treatment from a qualified professional: |
1) Peyronie’s disease is the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the member. This disease causes the member to bend or curve excessively. Although some men have naturally curved member, those with Peyronie’s disease have a significant bend or pain during tumescence. This disease often resolves on its own without treatment, but in some cases, medication or surgery are needed, so seek help right away.
2) Prostatitis, or prostate inflammation, is the swelling of the prostate, a man’s walnut-sized gland that produces seminal fluid. Symptoms of prostatitis include flu-like symptoms, pain in the groin or pelvic area, and difficulty urinating. While prostatitis may get better on its own, it needs to be treated with antibiotics if it was caused by a bacterial infection. Prostatitis can affect men of all ages but interestingly enough, men under 50 are more likely to suffer from this condition. Some types of prostatitis can last for months or even keep coming back (chronic prostatitis).
3) Painful bladder syndrome, commonly referred to as IC or interstitial cystitis, is a chronic, very painful bladder infection. Symptoms include frequent urges to urinate, frequent urination, bladder spasms or excessive urination during the night. Along with urination issues comes pain. The bladder or pelvis, member or even your stomach or lower back may be quite painful. Treatment may include lifestyle changes, therapy and medication.
4) Genital HSV, a commonly partner transmitted disease, is known for the painful sores it causes. There are more than 3 million cases per year in the United States alone. At the beginning, genital HSV symptoms will appear as pain and itching with some small sores. Those sores form ulcers and/or scabs and can be very painful. Following the initial infection, the disease can lay dormant for months or years, and symptoms can appear without warning and at any time. Treatment consists of antiviral medications, but genital HSV can never be cured.
5) Urinary tract infection is also a culprit. This type of bacterial infection can be in the kidneys, bladder, or urethra. It is usually easy to diagnose yourself, as the symptoms are easily noticed: an increased urge to urinate, painful urination, blood in the urine or back pain. Another indication of a urinary tract infection is foul-smelling, cloudy or dark urine. Those with kidney infections may have flu-like symptoms as well. A urinary tract infection must be treated with antibiotics.
Intimacy may be uncomfortable and unpleasant for both you and your partner if you are experiencing any male organ pain issues. It's best to maintain pristine hygiene while dealing with member pain. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a private part health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the member skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health. Using hypoallergenic rubbers to combat any sort of irritation that may come from the latex or spermicides is also a good practice to follow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
painful member, member hurts after intimacy, male organ health creme,