It’s the rare man who is so well-versed in the ways of romance that he can’t use a few sensual tips now and then. Often, male sensual tips seem to focus on member function or male organ health, but as important as the manhood may be in terms of getting frisky, it’s not the only factor in play. For example, most of the time coupling occurs in the familiar confines of one bedroom or another. But sensual tips experts remind people constantly that the bedroom is not the only room in the house – and that the house itself is not the only option for sensual encounters. Thinking outside the bedroom can be a boon, especially for long-time couples that may feel a little spark has gone out of their sensual lives. |
With that in mind, the following alternatives to the bedroom are presented:
- The laundry room. No, it is not on the surface the most romantic room in most houses. It’s generally on the small side and often shut away in some rather obscure section of the house. However, many couples report that having sensual activity in the laundry room – and more specifically, coupling on top of the washer and/or dryer while they are in operation – can be a truly memorable experience. Sure, figuring out positions can be challenging, but the vibrations from the laundry equipment make the challenge well worth taking.
- The man cave. Wait a minute – invite a person of the female gender into the inner sanctum of maleness? Absolutely – although take the time to make it presentable first. Throw away the beer cans, pick up the trash, open the windows and let some air in. Once it’s habitable for someone without a male member, invite a partner in for some ear nibbling. Some studies indicate that men feel at their most masculine in their man caves, and that can translate into some very special sensual activity.
- The living room. Yes, it’s tried-and-true, but there’s still something special about coupling in the living room. Whether on the sofa or a bearskin rug, underneath a ceiling fan or in front of a roaring fire, making love after cuddling and sipping wine in the living room can be a nice break from the norm.
- In a (very secluded) lake or stream. Public sensual activity is a no-no, but if one can find a truly secluded watering hole, the sensual power of coupling outdoors, in a body of water, can be overwhelming. Skinny dipping is a nice prelude, and the feeling of two bodies rubbing against each other under the water is unique. Extra bonus points to the couple that finds an out-of-the-way waterfall for their Nature tryst.
- A tent. Getting back to Nature can be quite stimulating, so taking advantage of the relative privacy of a tent can have great sensual benefits for a couple. The outdoor air can do wonders for enhancing a body’s sensitivity, and the idea of doing it almost in the outdoors is enticing. Do remember, however, that sound travels farther in the quietness of Nature – so keep moans to a minimum if others are too nearby. And keep the tent zipped up to prevent any nosy animals from interrupting.
Sensual tips to take sensual activity out of the bedroom are all well and good, but they need to also remind men to keep their male organ health in good condition – and that requires regular application of a top-drawer male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crèmes will contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps the body produce nitric oxide; this in turn helps male organ blood vessels to expand to accommodate greater blood flow. The latter has neuroprotective properties that can help a manhood retain its sensitivity in the face of rough handling.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
sensual tips, bedroom, male organ health creme,