Halloween is still a little ways away, but it’s never too early to start planning for this festive holiday. Think of all the things associated with Halloween – candy, tricks, costumes, doorbells, better sensual activity. Yes, it’s true – Halloween can be a great time to try new things and perhaps attain even better sensual activity than has been had previously. Guys who practice proper male organ care are in a great position to engage a partner in a little scary fun to get the blood pumping. |
Better sensual activity tips for Halloween
With that in mind, what are some tips and plans one can investigate for making Halloween as sensual as it is scary (at least after the little ones have finished calling)?
- Make use of candles. Taking place at night as it does, Halloween is one of those holidays in which candles play a big role, from lighting up jack-o-lanterns to adding scary ambiance to the front yard or living room. But candles can also be used to give a hot atmosphere to a room. A few well-placed candles in the bedroom or living room, even in the kitchen, can turn the romantic heat up. Plus, a naked couple can enjoy trying out positions to see what kind of shadows they cast on the wall.
- Let her bob for those apples. Kids love filling a tub with water, throwing in some apples and trying to pick them up using only their mouths. A man and his partner can try a much drier variation. Using body paint, the guy can color his sacks an apple red hue, then sit back unclothed and let his partner bob to her heart’s content.
- Throw the bones. Fortune telling is a big treat on Halloween, and one way to forecast the future is to throw bones on the ground and interpret them based on the patterns they form. For Halloween, a guy can blindfold a partner and scatter a few bones on the floor – but can also place his own bone-like male organ amidst the bones for her to discover.
- Play with a broomstick. Witches are heavily identified with Halloween, so a man should encourage his female partner to let her inner witch out. This can be made easier for her by making sure she has a broomstick to ride – and if no broomsticks are readily available, tumescent manhood is a fine substitute.
- Go trick or treating. After the kids are in bed, adults can engage in their own trick or treating. But in this case, the treats are not candies and cookies but instead are delectable body parts that offer even more oral pleasure – to both the giver and the receiver.
- Get decked out. Lastly, Halloween is all about costumes, so take advantage of the season to engage in some fantasy role playing. Now is the time to be the speeding driver willing to do anything to keep the police office from writing a ticket, or the vampire who must be persuaded to suck something other than blood, or a werewolf who has met his match with a lion tamer? Or forget the role playing and just see what if there’s better sensual activity to be had from diving into bed wearing caveman and –woman outfits or dressed like royalty.
Guys who experiment with better sensual activity possibilities at Halloween (or anytime) are more likely to succeed if they maintain good male organ health – which is easier if they daily apply a top notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Guys want their member to look beautiful, so select an oil that contains a combination of moisturizing agents, like shea butter and vitamin E, to combat dry, flaky male organ skin. The oil should also contain L-arginine, an amino acid that helps keep male member blood vessels open for increased flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
better sensual activity, Halloween, male organ health oil,