Maldives is considered as one of the most beautiful and best holiday destinations in the world. Popular because of its beaches, extensive reefs, and blue lagoons, this tropical nation has unique topography and geography. Everyone wants to see this magical sanctuary and is definitely listed in anyone’s travel destination bucket list. |
1. World-class beaches What's the main reason on heading to Maldives? It is to see and experience world-class beaches that you'll never forget. Escape from the busy city life and your work loads and start relaxing and enjoy what nature can offer. White sand and clear turquoise water is what Maldives is made of.
2. Honeymoon destination Looking for a place where you can spend a luxurious getaway after your wedding? Then Maldives is the perfect sanctuary where you can spend those intimate moments. Choose from a bunch of all inclusive resorts and book a private bungalow on the water. Enjoy the scenery and make it more romantic by watching the spectacular sunset with the love of your life.
3. Surf’s up Truly a surfer's paradise, Maldives will give you the space and a kind of wave that will make sure you'll enjoy your surfing experience. While doing your water activity, you'll get to experience local surfers picking a good weather that will bring more swell and wind. You will surely catch those perfectly groomed waves.
4. Diver’s paradise Watch different kinds of large fish, sharks, and eels during your diving experience under clear waters. Maldives is not just for diving enthusiasts; even those who just love to snorkel can enjoy the sight of healthy beautiful corals with colourful small fishes without the need to go into deeper waters.
6. Fresh and delicious dishes Aside from the beautiful scenery, Maldives serves one of the best fresh catches from the sea. Fish and other edible marine animals are their main source of protein. Catches are so fresh, you don’t need sophisticated spices to enhance the flavour as the freshness can stand on its own.
7. Sailing adventure There are smaller sail boats called “dhoni” on the island that couples or friends can rent out to explore the other surrounding islands. If budget is not an issue, rent out a yacht and sail until the sunset.
8. Maldivian culture Maldives is a place which has colourful, vibrant, and diverse culture. Take time to know the locals and seek out some authentic sights. Spend your night joining a party and learn the most popular folk dance called bodu beru.
Related Articles -
maldives, holiday vacation, all inclusive resort,