Most obese people know the struggle of losing weight. The entire weight loss process is a journey, and you have to be patient with your efforts. First things first, there is no substitute for exercise. No matter how many hacks and tricks you try, your body needs to burn more calories, which is only possible through physical activity. Even an hour of brisk walking can help with weight loss. In addition, we have 11 tips for help! |
1. Eat more protein. Chicken, eggs, cottage cheese, lentils are some of the best sources of protein. Unlike carbohydrates, protein keeps you fuller for long and is the best nutrient for weight loss.
2. Go for vitamin enhanced water. Alkaline water is great for the body, although a lot of the claims haven’t been verified. Nevertheless, it has added electrolytes, which is good for your metabolism.
3. Skip processed meat products. We all love processed food, but these only add to weight. Avoid foods that must be fried before eating. Also, try to skip all sorts of meat products that come out of a packet.
4. Stop eating refined sugar. If you are really serious about weight loss, you have to avoid sugar at all costs. Within a month, you should see a big difference in your weight.
5. Drink more water. An average person needs around three to four liters of water each day. Make sure you are drinking enough throughout the day. If possible, avoid colas, sweetened and aerated drinks.
6. Include more tea in your diet. We are not talking about sweetened teas here. Instead, you should have more of herbal teas, such as green tea, chamomile tea, and black tea.
7. Reduce your portion sizes. Instead of three big meals, consider seven to eight smaller meals a day, and keep a check on the portion. You can have pizza too, but not more than one slice.
8. Avoid plain carbohydrates. White rice, refined flour, and white bread some of the conventional plain sources of carbohydrates that are not good for the body. Don’t skip carbs entirely through. Focus on complex options like oatmeal and brown rice.
9. Sleep enough. If you are exercising and following a proper diet, you need to sleep enough. Your body needs rest, which will only help with weight loss.
10. Go for fruit infused water. Many of us are fond of packaged juices, but a healthier alternative is fruit infused water. Get an infuser bottle and add a few slices of your favorite fruits, and you infused water will be ready in next couple of hours.
11. Go on a detox diet. There are so many types of detox diets these days, and as long as you are getting your nutrients, these foods are perfect. If you are not sure of what to follow, just drink a glass of warm water every morning with the juice of half a lemon and some honey. This will flush out the toxins.
Finally, don’t forget to check your weight after every two weeks, so that you can track your efforts.
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
Telephone: 346-907-8400 Email: email@example.com
I am a marketing representative of http://www.trubalanceh2o.com. Tru Balance Water Inc seeks to introduce the highest quality alkaline health water to the masses at a competitive price while maintaining an Eco Friendly stance.
Related Articles -
Vitamin Enhanced Water, High Quality Alkaline Water, Anti-Oxidants Alkaline Water, Alkaline Water Houston,