If you consider the most versatile and best-suited heating solutions for industries and other applications, then electric tubular heaters are simply incomparable. |
They can be made available in any size or shape. You can find a wide range of factory-configured heaters as well.
On demand of buyers, manufacturers can provide customized bending diameters.
Because of their immense flexibility of designs and applications, these heaters are the most popular one.
Whether they are made from steel, titanium alloys, stainless steel or other metal, you get the best performance always.
Heating elements in these heaters are protected by sturdy outer shell so that it remains protected from physical stress.
High-quality alloys are used so that the heat gets transferred efficiently to the heating medium from the coil.
They are used in a variety of applications
As mentioned earlier, the divert of usage is incredible when we think about electric tubular heaters. Whether it is conduction, radiation or convection; these heaters can support processes that need temperatures as high as 750 degrees Celsius.
The heaters can be used for heating solids, gases, and liquids.
Based on your application requirements, manufacturers can design electric tubular heaters with a variety of diameters and wall densities.
By choosing correct dimensions, you get long-lasting performance and high efficiency.
Maintenance and installation of tubular heaters are easy using customized or standard terminal pins.
To provide the maximum heat transfer through any medium, the top-quality Magnesium Oxide. To make the heater best fit for your application, incredibly high-quality standards are maintained.
Types of heaters and their usage
As mentioned earlier, electric tubular heatersare made from a variety of metals. Each one brings unique properties, merits, and demerits. Here is a brief description.
• Copper: They are ideal for water, oil, and grease.
• Steel: It is useful for air heating, Asphalt, and tars, alkaline cleaning solutions.
• Stainless Steel: SS gives the best output in radiant heating applications, corrosive liquids, and food processing units.
• Titanium: The best choice for corrosive liquids.
• Incoloy: Corrosive substances, Cleaning solutions, Degreasing solutions.
• Inconel: Acids, Pickling solutions, Plating solutions.
Benefits of tubular heaters
• They are easy to install
• Can be configured in a wide range of shapes
• Compact and handy
• It is possible to control heat output highly precisely
• Easy to maintain
• No long shut-down times as the replacement is quick and easy
No wonder, tubular water heaters are amongst the most-sought heaters in the industrial applications.
Contact Heatech Electrical to get different shapes of electrical tubular heaters like circular, triangle, u shape tubular heaters etc.
Related Articles -
electrical tubular heaters, tubular heaters,