When it comes to planning any kind of event, from a birthday party, family BBQ to something for the community even, the process while fun can also be stressful. What can you have for fun that can entertain all ages? Often one of the answers to that problem is some kind of inflatable slide, whether it is a regular slide or water inflatable slides. Small children up to adults can have fun, whatever the occasion! Slides have made a lot of changes over recent years, different styles, different sizes from something just for kids at 14 feet tall to something that needs more room but everyone can use, over 22 feet tall! |
Using inflatable water slides
Water inflatables slides are a perfect option for when the weather is warmer as you get all the fun and excitement of a slide, but with water so you slide faster, get wet, cool down and have a blast. You can rent a water slide or you can buy one if you are going to get a good amount of use out of it. Here are some practical things to think about when you are using an inflatable water slide.
Keep it safe
- Make sure the inflatable is staked down in the right places, and stays staked down.
- You will need an outlet within about 50 feet and a 20 amp circuit for each blower that is needed.
- Always have an adult supervising the slide.
- Follow safety instructions.
- Water slides need water! A hose and water connection are needing within a certain distance.
Waterslide inflatables are one of the most popular inflatables there are. Children of course especially love them, but adults do too. They offer a safe and fun way to stay entertained and get some exercise too! But it is important to be safe so here are some easy guidelines for using a fun water slide in the safest possible way.
- Always make sure you get a slide that is strong enough to handle the kind of volume of use it is going to have to handle. Ask about the limits it has in terms of weight, maximum pressure, and so on. The kind you would get for a public event with potentially hundreds of people attending is not the same as what you would get for a family party.
- Make sure it is something you can set up or you have help with set it up and the same with when it comes time to bring down. Know when you need to start the process so it is ready for when the party starts. Choose a slide that is compact if you are going to need to carry it down to a river or lake.
- Check what material it is made from as certain ones are best. Something made from tarpaulin and PVC is great because they are strong as well as better for the environment and are safe for kids. This is best too for a large number of people.
- When supervising waterslide inflatables make sure people go feet first.
Related Articles -
inflatable bounce for sale, bouncy water slides, Inflatables custom,