In the comfort of your home or office, it is always advisable to keep your blockout blinds & sunscreen blinds clean. To avoid dust buildup and mold. Once you have installed your blinds, be sure to check every week if your blinds have gathered dust particles. A good dusting brush should keep your blinds from accumulating dust. It is always wise to protect your blinds from any moldy residue that may occur during climate change. Be sure to keep a monitor on the possibility of developing moldy dews.
Roller Blind Cleaning Methods
- Don't clean your blinds on a windy day, avoid dust and residue to be blown into your home or office, getting dusty particles on your furniture and floor can be a hard and messy clean up. The weather forecast should indicate a calm day. If you're not sure, you can close the window.
- Use a damp cloth and always use water and mild detergent to clean your blinds. Do not scrub hard against the fabric, take easy strokes to remove the particles. To avoid this level of cleaning, keep a dust brush handy or long handle sponge brush to reach and keep cleaning your blinds every week. It is wise to hire a housekeeper to help with the blind cleaning if you're too busy to get it all before it reaches dusty, moldy residue.
- Micro cloth is a good way of cleaning your blinds, be sure to use the duster to help get any dust off the floor. After the dust is removed from the floor, mop the floor. This will help keep your floors clean from any dust that may blow around your home or office, sticking back on the blinds or getting all over your stuff. Avoid wind blowing, close the windows if you have too, it is easy for dust to get into place. Secure your belongings before dusting.
- Properly pull up blinds to open any windows or to clean the windows. If you do not take the time to pull up your blinds, and you're cleaning the windows while your blinds are down, because you're trying to get around the blind. It is not advisable to do so, because you can easily cause damage to your blinds, by breaking or chipping the edge of the blind.
- Avoid the pull chain from dangling along the window, or swing freely to get caught on your clothes or any close object that can cause the pull chain to break.
The results in keeping your blinds clean and avoiding any unnecessary mishaps. The featured privacy of the blockout blinds & sunscreen blinds are a great choice option for your home. Sunscreen Blinds allow sunlight to brighten the room and protect you from the sun. You can see out from the window, but you cannot see in from outside in the daytime. There is no night privacy. Blockout Blinds protect your home or office from the sun and privacy at day and night, but once the blind is up during the day, the sun will shine in and too much sun can cause risky medical attention or your furniture may get damaged. Avoid too much sunlight.
Related Articles -