Social Media is not all about creating content; it’s about creating ‘Quality Content’. With the good old mantra ‘Content is King’ that rings in everyone’s ear, one should focus in creating compelling content to drive audience than just create normal content. You wouldn't understand that; you’re doing everything what others are doing but still not able to drive traffic or gain good ranking. This gets frustrating but well the answer to this is that – you’re doing exactly the same what others are doing. There’s nothing new or interesting that can help you get audience. |
Content sharing is all about originality, targeting, and problem solving. Here are top 5 reasons why no one shares your content:
1. Not original: ‘Originality’ is one of the top priority concepts one should keep in mind. A fresh and original content is what is interesting to read. A personal needs to be 100% original so as to look fresh and also give the audience a fresh feeling. The original smell of words is what the audience looking for.
2. Doesn't Invoke a Reaction: The only secret behind the success of content marketing is audience reaction. Invoking a reaction involves making someone laugh, cry, shock, excited. The best content invokes some reaction and an action which in return leads of sharing that piece of content and spreading it.
3. Doesn't Solve a Problem: The best content is the one which helps the customer solve their problem; either it can be telling someone how to use social media monitoring tools or how to use the photo contest provided by SocialAppsHQ, etc. Popular content provides the answer to someone’s question/problem and is definitely worth searching and reading.
4. Poorly Executed: Content Marketing seems very fancy in reading but when it comes to writing/executing, it’s difficult, demanding and very much time consuming. It’s very easy for people to tell which content is poorly executed and which is not. And only that content is shared which is interesting and fresh; people obviously won’t share a rubbish video. If you’re really serious about content marketing, you should be very much into it and devote time and in some cases money as well.
5. Not Targeted properly: The content creating and the numbers of times it has shared matters only when it is targeted to the correct audience. Before creating any content, one should note down some points as to why and for whom is the content being created? What kind of content is it? Content takes a lot of time and hard work after publishing to go viral; it doesn't happen overnight, it requires patience. Make sure who the influencers are in your industry and send your content directly to them on twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc.
Cheers, Social Apps HQ https://www.socialappshq.com/
Related Articles -
Social Media, social media monitoring, digital marketing, social media marketing, content development,