A debate is a two-sided discussion on one or more aspects of a topic. The subject of business offers plenty of ideas for writing a convincing research paper. From an ongoing debate on a controversial topic to the effects of industrial activities on global warming, you have the whole word of ideas that you can choose from. A paper on business can argue for or against a popular theory, policy or system and provide a conclusion based on facts and evidence. |
1. Current Affairs News articles are the best source for a debatable business idea. Look for the hottest stories in a newspaper that can provide an interesting foundation for a debate. You can find the latest headlines from famous business journals such as “Fortune magazine” or “Wall Street Journal”. Latest news on corporate scandals and business affairs can make for an excellent theme for writing a debatable business paper.
2. Technology Technology has an effect on every aspect of business operations. While it has a crucial role for running a business, it also has its pros and cons. Although the use of technology benefits the management and supervision of staff, it causes changes in the operations that may have implications on the business sector. In this context, you can explain how cloud computing makes it easier for the employers to manage the staff, or how technology is responsible for the unemployment in some areas of business.
3. Trade Unions Trade unions are instrumental in protecting the rights of the workers. They have a crucial role to bring in reforms in the working environment and ensure safety for the lives of employees. Discuss whether trade unions play a part in favor of the employees or just exploit them. Here you can argue for or against the role of trade unions, their policies and their methods for negotiating with the hierarchy.
4. Government Policies Government actions have a direct and indirect effect on the business industry. Here you can debate the influence of government policies on the operations of business. Your discussion can address one or more issues in the context of business or political viewpoint.
5. Operations A paper on business can debate the day-to-day function of business. Focus in your paper the various business strategies instrumental in operating a business. Here you can argue for against the different theories of management, marketing styles and the best practices that employers implement to run a business.
6. Environment The influence of industrial activities on the global environment can be a debatable topic for a research paper. Here you can discuss the negative effects of business operations on world weather and how it affects the future of our planet. Popular topics can include the pros and cons of deforestation, benefits and effects of killing animals for business and the use of technology and how it affects our environment.
Author Bio: Assignment Villa offers assistance with numerous academic papers like research papers writing, editing, proofreading, etc. If you are troubled with your research paper, you can contact the company for support.
Related Articles -
Uk Assignments, Assignment Villa, Do My Assignment,