It won’t be long before people will be knocking back a little champagne and waiting for that big ball to drop in Times Square. Yes, the new year is almost here, and with the new year comes new year’s resolutions. Although many people have difficulty keeping their new year’s resolutions, that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t make them. And guys need to include some male organ health resolutions among their promises this year. Choosing wise male organ health resolutions - and sticking to them - really can make a big difference. |
Of course, every man has different male organ health requirements, so what one man desperately needs to resolve may not be an issue for another. However, the male organ health resolutions listed below should be considered and perhaps added to the list of any man who is not currently following them.
- Air it out regularly. The manhood is at a disadvantage. Nestled beneath not 1 but 2 layers of clothing (save for those who go commando or are living the unclothed lifestyle), it’s no wonder that it gets so hot and sweats so much. And that heat and sweat combine with bacteria to create a potentially major stench issue. There are several tricks to fighting male organ odor, but one of the simplest is to simply let the member run wild and free a few hours every day. Resolve: To be bare at least 2 hours a day around the house.
- Pay attention to it. No, not in the sense of self-stimulating it regularly (although nothing wrong with that as a resolution either.) Pay attention to it in the sense of keeping a regular eye on it, inspecting it, and noticing any changes that may be unusual or require a doctor’s consultation. And include the sacks in that inspection as well! Resolve: To at least weekly do a full inspection of the manhood and sacks and make note of any changes that may have occurred since the last inspection.
- Rubberize it. In 2020, this shouldn’t have to be a resolution - but unfortunately it does. Any guy having unprotected sensual activity, unless it is in the strict confines of a purely monogamous relationship, should wear latex protection. And wear one every time they have sensual activity. No, latex protection cannot guarantee 100% protection, but worn properly it is the best defense against HIV and social diseases - and can provide some protection against an unwanted pregnancy. Resolve: To wear latex protection anytime when engaging in sensual activity that is outside an entirely monogamous relationship.
- Keep it exercised. Every athlete knows the phrase "use it or lose it." Well, it applies to the member, as well. Regular exercise will help to keep the member in good male organ health. The body automatically gives the member a limited workout - that’s why guys have spontaneous tumescences unrelated to sensual thoughts or stimuli. But it also pays to actually engage in sensual activity - with a partner or just with oneself - on a regular basis. This keeps the blood flowing and oxygen being delivered to male organ tissue. Resolve: To improve male organ health by making regular sensual activity (of some sort) a part of the regimen.
- Oil it. One of the most important male organ health resolutions is to regularly apply to the member a first-class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Take care in selecting the proper oil and be sure that it contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. Why? Well, the former is a vital amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby helping to keep male organ blood vessels flowing. And the latter contains neuroprotective properties, such that it aids the member in maintaining an appropriate level of manhood sensation, even in the face of rough handling of the organ.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
male organ health, resolutions, male organ health oil,