Good manhood care might seem quite simple: Keep it clean, keep it safe during sensual fun, take care to moisturize daily with a good male organ health crème, and follow all common sense instructions for organ health. But a great deal of member health comes from the inside out, as with any other part of our bodies. What we eat can have an enormous impact on everything from how well the member performs to the taste of the seed that comes out of it. |
Here’s what to avoid to keep things more pleasant down there:
- Coffee. Though most men (and women!) swear by their usual cup of Joe, it can make a big dent in the taste of seed, as well as in the levels of cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a stress hormone that messes with all sorts of physical processes, makes a man put on weight, can lead to irritability, and can affect levels of male hormone and other important hormones. Reach for tea instead - or just plain water, maybe with a slice of lemon.
- Red meat. Vegetarians have long boasted that their seed tastes better than that of other men, and they might be on to something. Red meat can lead to a lot of heart problems if eaten too often, but it can also lead to seed flavors that aren’t so savory. Cut down on the red meat if a partner ever complains about the taste.
- Soy-based products. Soy milk, tofu, and other products made with the bean can wreak havoc on male hormone levels, especially when used on a regular basis. Though the jury is out on how it makes seed taste, it’s safe to say that it doesn’t matter much if the drive and friskiness just aren’t there.
- Mint. This is quite surprising, perhaps, but mint also goes hand-in-hand with menthol, which is known to kill a man’s drive. But how to avoid it? Mint is in almost everything used for breath freshening, and besides that, many people think it tastes great. Look for gum and mints that don’t contain mint, and consider brushing teeth with toothpaste with no mint in it either. Flavored mouthwashes might not contain mint; check the bottle to be sure.
- Alcohol. As every man knows, drinking too much can seriously hinder performance. But beyond that, too much alcohol on a regular basis can actually make seed taste like the spirits - and not in a good way. To ensure everything is going well with manhood care from day to day, keep the alcohol away.
- Carbs and sugars. That donut looks great, but what will it do to male organ health? Look for things with bleached white flour or bleached sugar and avoid them if you can. This might include everything from pasta to cookies. Though it’s good to have some in moderation, far too much can reduce male hormone levels, and we all know what that means.
- Asparagus. Yes, asparagus makes urine smell terrible, but most men don’t realize it also makes seed taste awful. It can even affect the smell, which can then annoy a partner to no end, no matter where that seed ends up. Do a favor for that partner and avoid asparagus if you can.
- Sugary soda. Soda can make the seed taste rather acidic and tangy, and not in a good way. It can also cause serious problems over time, such as leading to weight gain, which then leads to higher levels of female hormone, and that fights against male hormone. The result is a problematic taste of seed coupled with not getting it up as often. That’s not a sweet recipe, is it?
Maintaining Good Manhood care
Remember, the things that go into the body can affect what comes out - and it can affect every single physical, mental, and emotional process. This includes every process that surrounded male organ health. So in addition to eating healthy foods and getting plenty of the right vitamins, a guy should also apply those vitamins to the outside. He can do this with a top-notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) , one that contains vitamins like A, B5, C, D and more.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
manhood care, seed, male organ health crème,