No man wants to be known as being "quick on the trigger" while in bed, so lasting longer during coupling is a big goal for many men. While this is not exactly a male organ health issue in the way that, say, male organ odor may be, it still can be a significant concern. For those for whom "better sensual activity" means "lasting longer after penetrating," the following may be of some help. |
It’s natural - sort of
So, the fact of the matter is that it seems that men tend to reach sensual satisfaction before their mates is somewhat natural. Studies have shown that, on average, a man will release seed some 6 or so minutes after he first penetrates the female organ. By contrast, the typical woman requires about 13 minutes - and very often she requires more than just penetration to achieve her sensual satisfaction.
So how can a guy last longer and achieve better sensual activity if Nature has stacked the odds against him? It’s a challenge, but he can try the following:
- Use the creme. Many couples are hesitant to use anything other than the body’s own natural lubricants when having sensual activity; it often seems a matter of pride to some. But when additional lubricant is used on a bare member, it can help cut down on friction - not enough to keep the member from deriving tons of pleasure, but enough to perhaps help slightly lengthen the amount of time between penetration and seed release.
- Suit up. Using latex protection - even in a totally monogamous relationship - can also be a way to perhaps last longer. The thin layer of latex again decreases the friction a bit, making it more likely that a guy can withstand for a little longer the need to release seed. It’s even better if a couple selects latex protection that has special features - such as being ribbed - to more readily stimulate the woman and possibly cut down on the length of time she needs to reach sensual satisfaction. Some couples may want to take it a step further and explore using a male organ sleeve - a hollow manhood-shaped tube that slips over the manhood. This adds a little girth (and sometimes length) to the member, which some women find pleasurable. It may also be ribbed or ridged to create extra stimulation.
- Extend the foreplay. Perhaps the most important road to better sensual activity in this circumstance involves taking plenty of time to "warm up’ the female partner. Rather than rushing toward penetration, the couple should allow the man to take things slowly and leisurely with foreplay - plenty of kissing and cuddling, manually massaging the female organ and breasts, and performing oral sensual activity, as well as concentrating on any specific other sensual zones that the woman likes to have attended to.
- Interrupt as needed. Another option is to simply have the male withdraw from the female organ if he feels he is getting near the time of releasing seed and to continue servicing his partner manually or orally. Once he has "cooled off" a bit, he can then reinsert the manhood. This can happen several times during one session if need be.
- Change positions. Different positions can be more stimulating or less stimulating for a man or for a woman, so experiment and find out which one slows things down for the man and/or speeds things up for the woman.
Lasting longer for better sensual activity is a bit easier if there are no male organ health issues to worry about, so men should regularly apply a top-drawer male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Be sure that any oil selected contains L-arginine, an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling male organ blood vessels to accommodate increased blood flow. The oil should also include vitamin C, which is also necessary for proper blood flow, thereby better maintaining tumescence function.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
better sensual activity, longer, male organ health oil,