Being in the red, historically, is not a great place to be. Usually, it means something is overdrawn and not in its right order. When it comes to a man’s male organ, a red member is inflamed, uncomfortable, and not capable of its usual function and pleasure. Genital redness can include many elements such as sores, rashes, patches, and pimples. Sometimes it leads to numbness and other times it leads to lightening hot flashes of pain. Let’s look at five reasons for a red member and how to set things right. |
1) Member Irritation - Many different things can cause male organ irritation. New laundry detergent, underwear, lotion, or body wash can have allergens that aggravate the skin. To get the red out, clean the male organ gently with a soft, damp cloth with warm water. Follow up with a natural moisturizer free of allergens and fragrances.
2) Balanitis - Balanitis is an inflammation disturbing the glans, or head, of the male organ and foreskin that overwhelmingly, but not exclusively affects uncircumcised men. This condition happens when smegma accumulates under the foreskin. Smegma, a concoction of dead skin cells, body oils, and bacteria that forms funky off-white glop, attracts bacteria, which leads to infection. The number one way to treat and prevent balanitis is to perform a thorough daily male organ cleaning. If the issue has gotten too out of hand to be washed away, a doctor will prescribe antibiotics to clear things up.
3) Overuse - Whether with a partner or going solo, male organ overuse can lead to a red member. Overuse can lead to chaffing, irritation, and rash. The fix, however, is easier than anything you can imagine - just take a rest. Put the male organ down and take a little sabbatical from the Marvin Gaye moves that got you in this predicament. Get some relief with a cool compress and some ibuprofen. In the future, be sure to use creme when needed to avoid chaffing and rash.
4) Jock Itch (tinea cruris) - Not only experienced by men in jerseys, jock itch is a common condition many men will face at some point in their lives. Jock itch is a fungal infection. Fungi love to take up residence in warm, dark, moist places like the reproductive region. It presents as a rash with bumps that spread fast and wide. It can be remedied with an antifungal cream, but treatment can take months to fully resolve itself.
5) Partner Transmitted Infections (PTIs) - Now for the very scary part - PTIs. Several PTIs such as gonorrhea, genital warts, genital herpes, genital warts, and chlamydia, all have symptoms that include genital redness. Look for things like flaky skin, rash, genital redness, and blisters. The only way to fix it is to bite the bullet and get tested at your doctor’s office or local clinic. Once diagnosed, follow treatment protocols to the letter.
How to Keep Genital Redness at Bay
Thwarting red member is actually a pretty simple feat. Here are a few ways to ensure your member stays cool and calm:
1) Practice safe intimacy - use latex barriers and have honest conversations about health status before having relations.
2) Do a patch test on the skin before using any new cleansers, detergents, or lotions.
3) Shower daily, be sure to thoroughly wash the male organ with warm water and a mild cleanser. Always gently retract the foreskin and all wrinkly areas to wash and rinse efficiently.
4) Apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) every day. These types of crèmes are nutrient-rich and contain vitamins like A, C, D, and E which have properties especially advantageous for member health and restoration. The crème should have a natural moisturizing base like Shea butter, which leaves delicate genital skin hydrated and smooth.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles -
red member, genital redness, male organ health creme,