With so many virtual pet apps available for everyone’s enjoyment, it can be hard to choose which to waste your time playing with. We’ve rounded up 10 virtual pet apps that you should check out: |
1. Puppy Sanctuary The gameplay is similar to Kitten Sanctuary where you have to complete a series of levels to rescue a poor little puppy who’s caught up in a cage. Once rescue, you can plop your dog down in an assortment of environments and interact with them via various items and toys.
2. My Monster Rancher My Monster Rancher marks the first time the beloved monster breeding series will come to your smartphone. Fans of the series will recognize popular critters such as the adorable Mocchi or the devilish Suezo. Use your wits as a breeder to train and battle your monsters, or send them on adventures looking for hidden treasure. Visit your friends and work together to see who can be the best monster rancher in the world!
3. Touch Pet Dogs 2 Adopt your own playful puppy who’ll fetch sticks, balance on agility balls and isn’t afraid to wear a bodysuit. Create a custom playland for your new best friend and fill it with remote controlled planes, flying discs, chew toys and doggie treats. Primp your pups with soapy sponges and keep your furry friends in the latest canine fashion to ensure they’re always ready to impress their friends on play dates.
4. Touch Pet Cats For the cat-lovers, Touch Pet Cats is similar to Touch Pet Dogs. Adopt your very own playful, cuddly cat from five popular breeds. Your cat will live with you in your own custom decorated house. Play with your cat and earn coins! You'll unlock new decorations, toys and clothes for your favorite furry friend. Adopt multiple cats to build your own feline family.
5. Pocket Frogs Breed, tame and catalog frogs. You begin with a couple of frogs with different colors and patterns, and you can mix and match to dozens of individual features and tens of thousands of possible combinations.
6. Dragooo Raise your very own dragon in the depths of Mount Kami. Hatch your egg, feed your baby dragon and watch it grow into a majestic creature. Once fully grown, fly it through various underground caverns filled with magic and beauty.
7. NIMP NIMP or Nymph In My Pocket lets you interact your nymphs with each other, dance to your iPod music, and do other silly little activities to raise their stats.
8. Propeller Dog Propeller Dog is about a pilot dog’s flying adventures. The Evil Squirrels are terrorizing the world and it's up to our dog hero to bring those critters down. Help Propeller Dog pilot the plane and shoot the Evil Squirrels while trying to avoid the obstacles he meets his way.
9. Pocket Creatures Raise and train your pets to evolve into stronger species.Buy a new baby pet in the shop and its ready for battle right away. Earn money in battle to buy food and feed your new warrior and as they feed, they become more mature.
10. My Horse Live the dream of owning and looking after a realistic horse. Care for your horse by grooming, feeding and treating it. Train your horse to compete in a series of challenging competitions to reach the World Championships.
Related Articles -
virtual game, top 10 virtual pet apps, kids game, educational game, fun game, ios app,